Κhabib message to Tony Ferguson

Desperado, when will you come to your senses, been out riding fences for too long now.

Lol at Khabib calling anyone chicken after saying "my rib hurts, can't fight at 208." He was campaigning for a fight, yet when Tony calls him out, he claims he's injured

I mean obviously Khabib has talent, buttttt besides a decision on RDA who has he beat??? Does a lot of talking in my book. Be active, beat Ferg then go after a title.

Khabib forgot he was the one who didn't want to fight until so long, even though he barely got hit by Johnson

Ultimate fighting entertainment at its finest.. what has MMA become?!?

I mean obviously Khabib has talent, buttttt besides a decision on RDA who has he beat??? Does a lot of talking in my book. Be active, beat Ferg then go after a title.
If you have to add in a "besides", then you don't have a point.

Lol!.....I can hear Khabib's accent through the tweet.

If you have to add in a "besides", then you don't have a point.

My point is he does a lot of talking for a guy who has been in the UFC 4 years now and has 1 substantial victory that was 2 years ago. Be active go beat Ferg, then he will have something to gripe about. Dominating a mediocre at best boxer in micheal Johnson on the ground doesn't impress anyone.

Ferguson was getting pieced up by barboza until the illegal kick

Ultimate fighting entertainment at its finest.. what has MMA become?!?
I wouldn't say it's mma it's more like just ufc........ For so long Dana went above and beyond to have mma recognised as a legitimate sport and when it finally was what does he do? He signs James toney and cm punk....... Ufc is a business first entertainment second and a sport third

Lol at Khabib calling anyone chicken after saying "my rib hurts, can't fight at 208." He was campaigning for a fight, yet when Tony calls him out, he claims he's injured

Jesus Christ.

Khabib and Tony were scheduled to fight not too long ago at all.

Tony pulled out 2 weeks before the fight citing his lungs had blood in them....

So let's try and get more creative with imaginary excuses here.

Tony, right this second has all the opportunity to fight Khabib. If he wants the fight, he will sign....It's as simple as that.

Lol Khabib always signing contracts that his opponent's refusing...

Cowboy, then Eddie, now Tony.

This guys got the charisma of a sea turtle.

No one in the first world cares if you call them chicken.

Back