¿How do you sandwich?

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
Do you use white, wheat, or something gay?

Mayo? Tard? Kitchip? Puckkles, luttice, hom, torkye, pro valonee?
Do you like salame, do you cuttit inhaff? Quarders?

Serve wif chips on sidey do, or pertzles, or perhaps you bejelly your peanus butter

In which case, creamy or smooth, or crunkcy pebbly?

Lerts tokk sondwiches

Lunch meat wise, i buy boars head brand. White or wheat bread is good enough, bolillo bread is nice too. Miracle whip, lettuce, tomato. I do like the provolone, and colby jack cheeses.

chips or homemade fries.

White or some white grain gay substitute...nothing like white..Italian Sub hero is good...Turkey on a roll, extra Mayo Black pepper is my go to witch...

iceberg-lettuce-xout-640x558.jpg

herodefontesinterior.0.0.0.jpg

I put sliced tomatoes on my sammiches and I season them generously with salt n peppa.

Honey wheat bread, meat, cheese, bread and butter pickles, mayo and mustard.

I make them simple at the house, but if I get a sandwich at a restaurant or at the deli, I get other stuff on it.

Lunch meat wise, i buy boars head brand. White or wheat bread is good enough, bolillo bread is nice too. Miracle whip, lettuce, tomato. I do like the provolone, and colby jack cheeses.

chips or homemade fries.
This gentleman knows how to sandwich, you will get a nod of approval over in Germany sir

This gentleman knows how to sandwich, you will get a nod of approval over in Germany sir
not sure how authentic the german food truck was in san fransisco when i was there, but the sandwich was so damn delicious!

I make turkey sammiches because they're the quickest but if I have time to hard boil some eggs I'll throw them in some tuna or salmon with some mayo and celery and make a sammich with tomato and swiss cheese on toast.

I only use mayo for one thing:

Tuna salad.

Two cans dolphin infused tuna

Wheat bread, no whole grain :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry

Mayo

Cut a whole garlic dill pickle in half, chop the other half very fine. Mix in, with lots of fresh black pepper.

turkey american cheese fresh slices of tomato and fresh lettuce on whole wheat with some mayo, mustard and siracha.

not sure how authentic the german food truck was in san fransisco when i was there, but the sandwich was so damn delicious!
Germans take it very serious lol you’re a brave fella venturing out to needle city

Back