‘Shogun’ Rua targets March return against ‘Rampage’ Jackson

Oh yeah, now that's an appropriate fight for both guys. War Rampage

A win would put Shogun right back into title contention!

just kidding

I dont know about one win, two wins might (contention, not as a title contender). He would need a few more circumstances go his way as well with guys ahead of him losing.

shogun needs to hang em up. i could see rampage hurting him in this one, shogun has slowed down too much and rampage may catch him.

Depends how shogun shows up, but rampage may be getting his revenge like he did w wand

Shogun by KO.

shogun-rua-the-badass-o.gif

Shogun has been in more damaging wars as of late.

If they both show up in shape and no major injuries it's a 50/50 fight.

Why does everyone keep calling this the third fight?Are you drunk?Am I drunk?

Shogun, rematches against Rampage from former PRIDE fights do not go well for the winner of the PRIDE fight(s).

Ask Wanderlei.

I have Rampage by TKO, he is less shot physically.

RETIRE

for the love of god, stop this madness

Pretty much. It's like Ozzy Osborne pretending he can still rock, when in fact his brain has been smashed and his knees are busted to hell. Just.... stop.

if we have to watch shogun fight i guess this is as good an opponent as any to put him in there with. Woulda been nice to have this fight in 2008 or something.

Rampage isnt getting koed left and right like shogun,but he isnt that good at dealin out the damage. Old rampage starches Murdernado and Queen Mo in the first.

Apparently Rampage isn't confident his legal issues with Bellator will resolve in his favor so.. I wouldn't even bother getting hyped for this one.

Shogun is way past his prime. Sadly, I wouldn't be surprised of Rampage knocked him out.

Back