Zuckerberg schedules black lives matter training at facebook headquarters

not in the private workplace. If you have a controversial and potentially offensive opinion, best keep it to yourself until you get home.

Same goes with the people who wrote the equally offensive BLM.

My cop friend told me they had an issue at his precinct house because one or more people were writing "BGS" on the lockerroom wall and other cops were laughing about it.

"Black Guys Splatter". :oops:

My cop friend told me they had an issue at his precinct house because one or more people were writing "BGS" on the lockerroom wall and other cops were laughing about it.

"Black Guys Splatter". :oops:

Lol that's fucked up, but not any more so than the hate group BLM.

ahrn2p8ojtw3q0zeohbz.png
Fuck Mark Zuckerberg, he should educate himself! Black lives matter is an anti-free speech, anti-gay, racist, borderline terrorist organization.

It is utterly absurd that suggesting that all lives matter can get a person in trouble today. Thought control is the biggest trend right now.

Not really though dude, those are two big issues in the black community statistically. Acknowledging it isn't racist, developing stereotypes on that data is racist though.

Both are big issues in the Native community too.

Why doesn't BLM take any heat for the Mike Brown situation? They were willing to throw a cop in prison for the rest of his life based on a lie just cuz he was white and the victim was black. Buncha racist ass muthafuckas.

Last edited:
Minke Hackerberg gets triggered big time I hope some one sues him.

Fuck Mark Zuckerberg, he should educate himself! Black lives matter is an anti-free speech, anti-gay, racist, borderline terrorist organization.

It is utterly absurd that suggesting that all lives matter can get a person in trouble today. Thought control is the biggest trend right now.
borderline terrorist your being silly. BLM is group founded by George Soros meant to farther separate people most black people arent involved with the group at marches there a bunch of goofy white people and bored black people

Back