Zubaira tukhugov is the right fight for Max holloway's next title fight

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Zubaira Tukhugov is the most interesting fight left for Max Holloway at the FW division.

Tukhugov is a real contender imo and his also worthy win for Holloway

tuhug6-1.gif

Instead of fighting cans he offers real fight.

EDIT: Lets be real the featherweight division is full of fucking cans. Tukhuhgov is arguably the only eltie left in that division and able to chellenge

Last edited:
"Some asshole no one has ever heard of is ready for a UFC title shot".

nice try.

Part of the Caucasian invasion of the UFC.

"Some asshole no one has ever heard of is ready for a UFC title shot".

nice try.

Yes his the same asshole who punched the shit out of Conor but his a legit fighter

Yes his the same asshole who punched the shit out of Conor but his a legit fighter
He got jabbed coming in and got concussed, he was celebrating love tapping Conor's shoulder.

Is that the guy that was almost dropped by a punch from an exhausted Conor?

FUCK THAT SHIT BRO

The FW division is full of FUCKING CANS. Zubaira Tukhugov is the only remaining elite practitioner of mixed martial arts in that FUCKING DIVISION

Last edited:
I would watch just cause that dude deserves the shit kicked out of him and Max would deliver it and then some

Fuck you or anyone who defies me. The FW division is full of FUCKING CANS. Zubaira Tukhugov is the only remaining elite practitioner of mixed martial arts
Elite? Has he beat anyone in the top 5? How about top 10?

He's never fighting in the UFC ever again. Get's next title shot. Yup, sounds like Dana to me.

So... has the UFC said anything in relation to Khabib's ultimatum regarding Zubaira and the other guys? That does seem like the sort of serious business they should get right on.

Zubaira Tukhugov is the most interesting fight left for Max Holloway at the FW division.

Tukhugov is a real contender imo and his also worthy win for Holloway

tuhug6-1.gif

Instead of fighting cans he offers real fight.

EDIT: Lets be real the featherweight division is full of fucking cans. Tukhuhgov is arguably the only eltie left in that division and able to chellenge

Ali, GTFO

SNITCH

Back