Zoos suck (rant)

how dare the animals not do tricks 4 u!

Shoulda stayed home and sucked down a few 40s with your homies.

You hate zoo's because the animals didn't entertain you thoroughly enough?

'Murica.

Lol @ going to the zoo with your homies. But I agree zoos are boring if you're an adult.

Sounds like that cheetah is on the Dada 5000 program.

Was this at the San Diego Zoo Safari? Went to the same thing just last week and the cheetah ran three times

Priority of zoos is education before entertainment in the U.S. At least I hope they still are. China still pawning groomed chow chows as lions. Be happy you seen wildlife on a hot day, cuz you wouldn't if you were in the wild.

I saw some crazy shit. The gazelles were grazing in a circle with their backs towards each other... for scouting and lookout purposes. The zookeeper said the gazelles were born in the zoo, and never have encountered a lion or even another predator. I though that was crazy
They're paranoid from all the marijuana they're fed

Was this at the San Diego Zoo Safari? Went to the same thing just last week and the cheetah ran three times

Lol yeah it was. That bastard only ran once and then quit. The cheetah and it's white dog friend. We waited an hour for it to run once. Do you live in San Diego?

Funny troll job ts, I've been enjoying all the people getting jimmies rustled

Near where I live, at the SF zoo, some teens had the same impression several years ago. So they threw stuff at the Tigers to try to get them to do something. It worked. The tiger jumped out of its enclosure and killed one of them.

Did the tiger get a medal?
(please say yes)

Zoos are not really for the homies.

To be fair I think TS spelled it wrong.
He wanted to say "me and my homos" - but spelling is tricky.

I'll dispel a few common myths here
Zoos rarely if ever take animals from the wild these days. Almost all are born in captivity. Many the come from the wild were injured and can not be released.
Zoo animals often behave like wild animals. Wild animals spend a lot of their day eating or sleeping.
Going to the zoo on a hot day is not the zoos fault.
The animals are supposed to be ambassadors to the wild and help you learn not do fucking tricks.
Humans are directly responsible for causing the 6th mass extinction.

ZK Gabe is filling the room with upper cuts.
TS is on the ropes! Once in a lifetime Mike!
Oh he is hurt! Mike
AAAAND it is aaaaaaall over!!

Last time I went to the Zoo it was a huge bummer not because the animals weren't active but because of the humans. One lady had a laser pointer and kept trying to get the chimpanzees to play with it.

I let one of the keepers know and they were seriously pissed and confiscated the laser pointer.

Lol yeah it was. That bastard only ran once and then quit. The cheetah and it's white dog friend. We waited an hour for it to run once. Do you live in San Diego?

Nah, just went to visit a friend in Carlsbad, but I live in Vegas. But yeah, the cheetah was too hype to work out when I was there, he looked like he could've gone for a 4th run but the trainers looked ready to call it a day

Zoos are not ideal for hanging with homies

Did you guys also hit up the Chuck E Cheese before your moms came and picked you up?

Zoo's wouldn't be so bad if they were 10x the size. The Vancouver aquarium has beluga whales in a pool no larger then someones back yard, makes me sick to watch this whale that has to keep moving just swim in circles all day. I feel ill just thinking about it.

Back