ZOOLANDER 2 (23% Rotten Tomatoes Score)

If you have seen ZOOLANDER 2, how would you rate it?

• 9 - Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8 - Good

• 6 - Decent

• 5 - Average

• 4 - Poor

• 3 - Bad

• 1 - Abysmal

• Total voters
I like comedies that try, even if they only land two out of ten jokes, as long as they keep em coming.

zoolander i wasnt that good

this is the only scene that stood

Like Dumb and Dumber To, this sequel is ruining something great (the first film). Just leave your masterwork alone, dammit.

Like Dumb and Dumber To, this sequel is ruining something great (the first film). Just leave your masterwork alone, dammit.
I was actually shocked by how bad that movie was. Like, I knew it was going to be bad, but I had no idea the depths of suckitude they managed to reach were even possible. I had to turn it off.

I guess i'll watch it in a couple months online and see how far I get...

Didn't case fir the first one. So I'll agree with the score by default.

Holy shit, was this bad.

Watching this movie was like eating an abortion out of Ellen Degeneres' asshole.

Only not as filling.

If you liked the first one, please, do yourself a favor, and never see this.

File under Jar-Jar.

haven't seen the film ,I'm a little sad at the bad reviews. Really laughed hard at the first film. might redbox it later or netflix it.

A bunch of guys getting older and trying to replicate the stuff that they did in their youth, ignoring the fact that cultures and tastes change.

Holy shit, was this bad.

Watching this movie was like eating an abortion out of Ellen Degeneres' asshole.

Only not as filling.

If you liked the first one, please, do yourself a favor, and never see this.

File under Jar-Jar.
Damn.

I just watched it for the first time. There were too much celeb cameos, it took away from the movie. Overall it was not that great but had some solid laughs.

Don't know why this threads been bumped but..

This was the first movie in a long time I had to turn off.. just couldn't get into it

Back