ZOOLANDER 2 (23% Rotten Tomatoes Score)

If you have seen ZOOLANDER 2, how would you rate it?

• 9 - Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8 - Good

• 6 - Decent

• 5 - Average

• 4 - Poor

• 3 - Bad

• 1 - Abysmal

• Total voters
Obligatory GIF.

tumblr_mhd21uBKCB1rmu3lvo1_500.gif

On the fence after seeing the trailer. I don't like Kristen Wiig though, she just tries way too hard in everything she's in.

Yeah man, fuck trying hard. I prefer my actors lazy, and uninterested.

Prison Mugatu was tha shit.

Word. Only thing about the trailer that made me laugh. Wish they'd made him stay that way throughout the movie.

Don't think this sequel will hold a candle to the original.

Trailer was funny. Ferrell does it again lol

I am so stoked for this movie you guys! Seriously!

[YT]4CL4LNWHegk[/YT]

No matter how many times I see it the faces Mugato and his assistant give each other over the lattes cracks me up

:icon_lol: at 2:10 I'm the Momba-Ba-Jamba.

Definitely psyched for this. The trailer is good, and Stiller and Wilson are still funny, so I expect good things.

Update: December 1, 2015

ZOOLANDER International Trailer; First Trailer Breaks Record

Zoolander-2-Stiller-Cruz-120115-Dragonlord.jpg

Paramount Pictures has released a new international trailer for Zoolander 2 featuring lots of new footage. The first Zoolander 2 trailer has broken the record for the most online views for a comedy trailer since the promo launched Nov. 18, having been watched 52.2 million times in its first week of release. The previous record for most views for a comedy trailer was Dumb and Dumber To, which had 49 million views in one week.

Ben Stiller directs himself as Derek Zoolander in the comedy sequel. The film also stars Owen Wilson, Will Ferrell, Penélope Cruz, Kristen Wiig, Fred Armisen, Milla Jovovich, Christine Taylor, Justin Theroux and Kyle Mooney. The film is written by Theroux, Stiller, Nick Stoller and John Hamburg.

In the film, Stiller's fashion model Derek Zoolander teams up with his rival Hansel (Wilson) to prevent the assassinations of the most beautiful people in the world - including stars like Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Usher and Lenny Kravitz. Zoolander 2 opens February 12, 2016.

Zoolander 2 Trailer Sets Record for Most Views for a Comedy

Cara Delevingne and Zoolander Compete in a Walk-Off

Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson Pose as Live Mannequins in Valentino Rome Store

Update: February 4, 2016

Final Trailer for ZOOLANDER 2 Tells You to Relax

If all their jokes are as awesome as "Old?" - "La-Meh?" I will die happy

Update: February 13, 2016

Critics' Reviews for ZOOLANDER NO. 2

Rotten Tomatoes: 23% Approval Rating (30 out of 130 critics like it)

Critics Consensus: Zoolander No. 2 has more celebrity cameos than laughs -- and its meager handful of memorable gags outnumbers the few worthwhile ideas discernible in its scattershot rehash of a script.

Zoolander-2-Stiller-Wilson-Cruz-021316-Dragonlord.jpg

Entertainment Weekly - The thing is, if Stiller spent half as much time sharpening the film’s jokes as he did rifling through his Rolodex for celebrity cameos (Willie Nelson, Kiefer Sutherland, Susan Boyle?!), he might’ve coughed up a few laughs. As it is, though, Zoolander No. 2 is embarrassing, lazy, and aggressively unfunny. C-

New York Daily News - Did you like “Zoolander? Good, then you’ll like Zoolander 2. There are also fun sight gags, a hilarious Wilson monologue to Zoolander’s son about a sizzling three-way he was once in with the kid’s mom, and jokes about the fashion world that are so broad you don’t even need to be on fleeck to get them. - 4/5

Richard Roeper - It takes a long time for Will Ferrell’s insanely evil Jacobim Mugatu to make an appearance, and credit to Ferrell for livening things up and scoring some of the biggest laugh lines in the film when he insults some famous fashion designers. But it’s far too little, far too late. 1.5/4

Rolling Stone - Zoolander 2 sweats its silly ass off to please. The results are scattershot. But when it works — oh, baby. There's a bit with Justin Bieber and a selfie that, well, no spoilers. Stiller throws everything he can to induce hysteria. Even when he misses the mark, you applaud his effort. 2.5/4

Comedies almost always get undersold by critics. Hard to know if that means anything.

I voted 10, for greatest movie ever. Because I actually saw Deadpool, of course, and that just makes a BS 10 for Zoolander 2 feel soooo right.

Back