Zombie strength

^^^^

Is that a USAS 12?

if so, i would take that as well

however the P4P best gun in case of a zombie apocalypse is the G36

accurate out too 800m, can be used as a CQC weapon, with drum instead of standard 30 rouns clip, it hold 80 rounds.

Or a P90, or MP7, preferably a P90, it has 50 rounds per clip, very compact, high rate of fire, shoots the 5.7 shell, and fairly accurate for a sub machine gun.

i have put much thought into impending zombie outbreak and i intend to be ready...

In the Zombie Survival Thread in OT I also advocated the MP7. It can suppressed, is versatile (from semi-auto pistol style to longer distance) and light weight. Only shitty thing is the rarity of the ammo.

g36ccomparison.jpg

ORD_M203_on_M4_Carbine_lg.jpg

all u need.

Ok, right. So maybe not 100% CNS activation, but certainly something way higher than most people use at any given time. Additionally, they don't seem to feel pain - like, at all - so they could continue to push through muscle strain/joint sprain.

I suppose this means they would break down faster than a normal human would, but what about this: do they oxidize? Do they even HAVE a ****bolism? I've read some zombie books where they don't breath, the can walk under the water on the sea/lake floor. If that's the case, then I don't see why they would break down unless they were attacking something and causing their own structural damage bc of impact/muscle tearing. As in, their tissues don't seem to decay "naturally."

Thats the premise behind WWZ

They seem to sink like a stone in water (seems a bit counter intuitive to me though, all those organs full of air and fat) and walk under the water and pull you down into the depths

physical B
mental C
experience D
emotional F

survival rank Z+

^^^^

Is that a USAS 12?

if so, i would take that as well

however the P4P best gun in case of a zombie apocalypse is the G36

accurate out too 800m, can be used as a CQC weapon, with drum instead of standard 30 rouns clip, it hold 80 rounds.

Or a P90, or MP7, preferably a P90, it has 50 rounds per clip, very compact, high rate of fire, shoots the 5.7 shell, and fairly accurate for a sub machine gun.

i have put much thought into impending zombie outbreak and i intend to be ready...

800m with 5.56? I find that hard to believe, 5.56 has way too low a balistic coefficient to make those ranges. Besides it's stopping power is pretty questionable, as is the two other weapons you've mentioned. You've picked sub machineguns designed to have very high armour penetration, but low stopping power, not really ideal. You've also picked very hard to source weapons, the latter two would also be nightmares to get ammo for.

are you from England? otherwise you probably aren't going to be getting your hands on those weapons.

Wait.....who makes the p90? I can't remember.
England? Why would living in the country with some of the strictest gun control laws in the world help him gain access to military hardware that our army isn't even issued with?

^ my point is that England is really the only place to even find a g36c because the English military use them.

So basically you made my point for me, thanks :)

good point on the p90. Not much use with zombies where you need max damage per round. There would just be a lot of zombies chasing you with holes in them. The G36c isn't a sub machine gun but rather an assault riffle. And after some research the German military has them as well so maybe not quite as hard to find. But the p90 is a poor choice.

This zombie quiz thing is rigged. My GF who knows zero about weapons or zombies answered almost the opposite of everything that I did and she still got a Z+. Damn I thought I was special :(

This zombie quiz thing is rigged. My GF who knows zero about weapons or zombies answered almost the opposite of everything that I did and she still got a Z+. Damn I thought I was special :(

^ my point is that England is really the only place to even find a g36c because the English military use them.

So basically you made my point for me, thanks :)

Erm no, British Army uses the SA80, You'll only find the g36 with a handful of special forces soldiers in this country. Believe me, the Army taught me to shoot, I remember what they taught me on. Also, unless you plan on being in Germany, how would the g36 being in use by the German military help you? Doesn't make it any more accessible to civvies in the rest of the world.

I didn't mean that the g36 was an smg btw, just the other two, although I can see how my post could be misunderstood.

Pysical, A
Mental, B
Experience, C
Emotional, F , it said my mantra was "Numbness is the path to survival"

Oh, and the most useful thing in a Zombie apacolypse would be a monster truck.

A
B
B
F

"Fucking emotional!"

I'm not fucking emotional!!!

*smashes screen*

Good for him - I think we know who to use for our test subject on zombie strength...

*glances at folkstyle+thai*

A
C
D
F

I feel genuinely insulted that it asked me if I have ever seen a zombie movie. I guess I was thinking more along the lines of "28 Days Later" zombies than "NOTLD" zombies.

Back