zombie apocalypse scenario

savemgs

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If you had to pick 4 MMA fighters to team up with the to survive the zombie apocalypse who would they be.
Personally I would pick

Mirko Cro Cop he has very extensive training and knows his way around a gun.

Daniel Cormier a very mentally tough individual unless Jon Jones involved. And I feel he wouldn't screw over the group.

Ken Shamrock because he would beat the zombies into the living death thus making them dead again.
Not to mention has experience as a security advisor and knows his way around firearms

Conor McGregor he's very fast and is able to adapt to most situations given enough time not to mention the endless amount of entertainment value that would come from him talking smack to the zombies.

Be sure to State your reasons behind to you pick.

A. Jon jones because zombies can be eye poked from 8 feet away

B. Fedor. because.

C. Igor v because zombles need their heads and he would knock them off

4. Cro cop because i just want to watch him kick a zombie

Last edited:
Nick Diaz, Nate Diaz, Jake Shields, and Gilbert Melendez. We are gonna drive around in Nick's honda going straight nashville on people.

Alexa Grasso - because I'm a horny guy

Felice Herrig - because I'm a horny guy

Valentina Shevchenko - because I'm a horny guy

Karate Hottie - because I'm a horny guy

I pick guys with military training. Stann, Kennedy, Sergei Kharitinov, and ok I guess Amber Nicole Miller, or Rachelle Leah. I like the original octagon girls.

Brock Lenser. GOAT
James Toney, Richardo Mayorga, Ray Mecer cause they have the best hand in MMA

Korean Zombie. Will just chill out with the horde. If I can get enough disinfectant, maybe I can bang some hawt zombie strippers. Is that necrophilia?

Korean Zombie. Will just chill out with the horde. If I can get enough disinfectant, maybe I can bang some hawt zombie strippers. Is that necrophilia?

I would have to say probably yes but I do know one thing Tito Ortiz was in a movie like that.

Alexa Grasso - because I'm a horny guy

Felice Herrig - because I'm a horny guy

Valentina Shevchenko - because I'm a horny guy

Karate Hottie - because I'm a horny guy

What happens if you 5 happen to run into Sexyama at that point your group of survivors
would have no hope of survival.

Easy, just Donald cerrone, we'd use his guns to shoot the heads off those brain eating fucks.

TBH real question is which 3 bitches from wmma would I pick to fuck/rape. Cause if there are zombies running around your either gonna rape or get raped.
And I ain't no bitch so...

What happens if you 5 happen to run into Sexyama at that point your group of survivors

I think Hulk would welcome Sexyama into the group. He's a horny guy.

Then all 5 of us would be trying to bang Sexyama...

Nick Diaz, Nate Diaz, Jake Shields, and Gilbert Melendez. We are gonna drive around in Nick's honda going straight nashville on people.

What happens if you guys come across Jason Mayhem Miller with his Mayhem monkeys?

Back