Zolani Tete 11 second KO

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Zolani Tete vs Siboniso Gonya for Tete's WBO Bantamweight Title

Watching live, I thought he'd killed him.

Tete is a fantastic boxer-puncher. I loved his win over Paul Butler. Can he get in the mix with the big names in the division? Unfortunately, being a slick southpaw who can turn your lights out with one punch (& also being weirdly saddled with that kinda half-hearted "I'm promoted by Frank Warren but only on a percentage deal so he doesn't actually, you know, promote me" set-up) doesn't really lend itself to top fighters knocking down your door for a unification.

Legit thought he was dead, heard they needed an oxygen mask.

Damn... Not going to help his case looking for fights.

Damn... Not going to help his case looking for fights.
Funny how we see something like this as normal in boxing. Someone looks dangerous and we assume that fighter will find it hard to find fights because the sport of boxing has turned into a money grab with so many cherry pickers picking the easiest fights. Boxing needs to be stronger on people like Danny Garcia and others. They cant be allowed to do this shit anymore.

Funny how we see something like this as normal in boxing. Someone looks dangerous and we assume that fighter will find it hard to find fights because the sport of boxing has turned into a money grab with so many cherry pickers picking the easiest fights. Boxing needs to be stronger on people like Danny Garcia and others. They cant be allowed to do this shit anymore.
In a sport where we cant put everybody in a tournament in the same year cause its too dangerous that’ll be impossible. Shit will always fall back on ur star power and how savvy ur agents and advertisers are in negotiations. that’s with out throwing the obvious needed opinion and approval of the the promoter.

Back