Zoinks!!!! Soccer kick to the body KO!

From what I've seen they're usually blocked by the arms. They still hurt a bunch but more times they're blocked. In this case it didn't happen and dude got blasted.
How about you kick the shit outta those arms? If the guy ever gets up his arms will hurt so bad he won't be able to lift them. In Kyokushin they do a lot of punching to the arms to weaken the opponent's guard.

for your opponent to stay there while you kick him and not block it probably means thats hes out or very hurt already anyway.

That was savage.

And the only example of the many posted of actual liver kicks. The liver is on person's right side. Hence a left hook or body kick from opponent connects to the liver.

bs-luke.gif

irvin_kick.gif~original

who are these two fighters?

Guy was super humble on the season as well.
His father was like a music entertainer or something that got shot?

anybody else find it hilarious that there's a guy named "cro cop is back" liking every post that references a strong left kick?

hahahaha

anybody else find it hilarious that there's a guy named "cro cop is back" liking every post that references a strong left kick?

hahahaha
He didn't like your post yet.
Let's try mine as well: STRONG LEFT KICK!

Goes to sherdog

Goes to the sherdog forums

Goes to UFC discussion

Goes to TUF subtopic

"Thanks for the spoilers"

Fucking lol
Candidate for post of the month lol.

Its up there with people having tons of Game of thrones watching friends screaming on facebook about posting spoilers

I wonder why I never heard announcers use the real technical Japanese name for the kick yet.

Soccer kick to the body is cool, but like others have said you are only likely to see it used when the opponent is already completely rekt. In a contest that is still live, throwing knees to the body is a much more efficient way of attacking the turtle. Less risky, better control, more options.

if knees to head existed which one day they will (dana like them). GSP would of likely finshed many of his UD wins.
Those rules are best which rule the least (h/t Edmund Burke)

if knees to head existed which one day they will (dana like them). GSP would of likely finshed many of his UD wins.
Ahh Pride FC. When the north South position was not just a Gay 69. It was one of the most feared places to be

The girl sitting on Dana's left is Claudia Gadelha, one of Brazil's terrific Amazons. You can see those biceps pop every time she claps. She looks turned on.

Back