zma results after 3 wks

marware

White Belt
Reaction score
I have been taking kaizen zmapm for three weeks now. I have been noticing a slightly deeper sleep but nothing to noticable. As for recovery I do not notice that much. One thing I have noticed is a big increase in my dreaming I now dream every single night, and some of the dreams are very vivid I think i almost went lucid twice but woke up as soon as i noticed i was inside of a dream.

It doesnt say anything on the bottle about dreaming maybe it is in my head, but I am quit sure that the zma is making me dream, any one else have this effect from zma?

It's actually quite common, although personally I don't notice anything when I take ZMA.

the dream thing is very common. the problem is that many of my deep dreams and lucid dreams are EPIC adventures and often times I wake up feeling exhausted from fighting rhinoceros samurai on pirate ships all night. then I realize it was a dream and I'm not tired at all. that being said, zma is one of my favorite supplements.

yea, you will dream. i couldn't take zma as i would wake up in the middle of the night 2-3 times and not feel rested. i take a magn/cal/zinc supplement instead.

i would still take it for the dreams, even if there were no strength benefits, seems pretty cool

^^^hehe...same here.

Me too. I figure if the zinc isn't helping, at least I'll have better sleep.

I have been taking it for some time, and when i run out, i don't get the great deep sleep. ZMA FTW

I take zink and magnesium. Sometimes ZMA. But I dont know why, cus I cant tell any difference at all.

dont you only remember dreams you wake up too? meaning your might be waking up often if you remember a lot of dreams?

not tottaly sure, but that what i was lead to belive.

I've been taking zma for about the same amount of time and my results are almost identical with yours.

Deeper sleep, more dreaming, feel more rested, but other than the sleeping benefits, no recovery difference.

I've been taking zma for about the same amount of time and my results are almost identical with yours.

Deeper sleep, more dreaming, feel more rested, but other than the sleeping benefits, no recovery difference.

Sanyo basically posted my take on ZMA. I love it though. I get the epic dreams another poster was talking about. Never had the rhino-samurai battle, though. Time will tell.

I have about a week worth of it left, after that time I will evaluate and decide if I am going to get another bottle, maybe i Will look for something a little cheaper.

personally I won't buy another bottle even though it does knock me right out at night. I'll probably invest the money in some MM instead of ZMA. I haven't seen anyone say that they feel like they've gotten any stronger or have more recovery benefits while on ZMA so I don't see the need to 'waste' money on it. Just my personal opinion.

i never knew zma's had that effect

ima need to get some

personally I won't buy another bottle even though it does knock me right out at night. I'll probably invest the money in some MM instead of ZMA. I haven't seen anyone say that they feel like they've gotten any stronger or have more recovery benefits while on ZMA so I don't see the need to 'waste' money on it. Just my personal opinion.

I don't think I've gotten stronger as a direct result of ZMA, but I do feel like I've slept better and healed faster. I imagine I'd be able to add an extra workout day while on ZMA as opposed to without, though. My schedule just sucks so it's not really feasable.

Back