Ziltoid's Diet Log

I actually ran out. Those were the last two. Plus i share them with the whole fam. My 3 year old actually eats most of them. He loves eggs.

I forgot there are old people on here with kids and the like. Justice has been done.

I typically eat 3 extra large eggs for calorie restrictive purposes. When I bulk I go up to about 8-9 eggs in the morning. 6 sounds like a good number if you're using regular eggs, but I get sick of them every now and then. Every couple months I rebel for like a week. lol

I forgot there are old people on here with kids and the like. Justice has been done.

Yeah I forgot about the old people... :icon_chee

Yes I am old. 29 going on 20. :cool:

Yeah.... Sure thing.... Grandpa.

:icon_chee

6-9 AM - 3 cups coffee.
10 AM - McD's bacon, egg, griddle thingy.
1:00 PM - Boneless spare ribs, chicken, pork fried rice.
4:00 PM - 2 handfuls of almonds, apple.
8:00 PM - Taco Salad.
10:00 PM - Some more Taco Salad.

I think I have less bodyfat than you at 207lbs, maybe I should bulk and you should cut bf.

1258510282178.jpg

I think I have less bodyfat than you at 207lbs, maybe I should bulk and you should cut bf.

Thats what I get for eating the way I am and havent been really lifting since I got sick. No worries, Im back in action and Ill be jakt like you in a couple of months. :icon_chee

Busy ass morning.

11:00 AM - Turkey Flatbread.
1:00 PM - Taco Salad, grapes, cantaloupe.
2:30 - A bit more Taco salad, grapes, cantaloupe.

No update for 4 days? Half a post? What the fuckin fuck? lol

Yeah, yeah. Ive been lazy logging.
Ive actually been eating pretty clean. Alot of salads and beef.

Dec 1st
Breakfast - 4 eggs, Korbas, cantaloupe.
Lunch - Veggie Lasagna, cantaloupe
Snack - 2 handfuls of smoked almonds
Dinner - pork fried rice

Big fucking time. But since I am here, I will log what I ate today. Good news is I gained 5lbs (185 now, Winter time makes me want to eat alot.) Bad news is, I havent worked out since October.

Breakfast - Pork Chop sammich (2 pork chops, 2 tomatoes, Mixed Salad, Spinach, Mayo, Vinegar on Keiser roll)

Lunch - Two more Pork chop sammiches.

Dinner - Ground beef with pasta - 2 cups of milk

Breakfast - 1 empanada (someone from work brought some in), Pork chop sammich as day before.
- Another Empanada.

Big fucking time. But since I am here, I will log what I ate today. Good news is I gained 5lbs (185 now, Winter time makes me want to eat alot.) Bad news is, I havent worked out since October.

Breakfast - Pork Chop sammich (2 pork chops, 2 tomatoes, Mixed Salad, Spinach, Mayo, Vinegar on Keiser roll)

Lunch - Two more Pork chop sammiches.

Dinner - Ground beef with pasta - 2 cups of milk

How is the new place? Are you taking exit 50 to and from work now?

How is the new place? Are you taking exit 50 to and from work now?

Hey dude. New place is coming along. Yes, I take exit 50. It's been years since I had such a short commute and no tolls. :icon_chee

Hey dude. New place is coming along. Yes, I take exit 50. It's been years since I had such a short commute and no tolls. :icon_chee

if you ever need a free place to lift, I have free access at the college (exit 44).

Back