Zhuravlev vs Morosanu

IRENICUS

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I was surprised to see Zhuravlev at +300 vs Morosanu.
Although Morosanu is a fellow countryman I was expecting him to be the underdog here.
What do you guys think?

I was surprised to see Zhuravlev at +300 vs Morosanu.
Although Morosanu is a fellow countryman I was expecting him to be the underdog here.
What do you guys think?

Yeah iam surprised Morosanu isnt the underdog too. Zhuravlev beat Londt in the super kombat tourney.It was a close match.But he stood his ground against mr pain not an easy task. I bet on Londt and Zhuravlev for the upcomming k1 event.I hope that finally i get my wish an Morusanu gets KTFO.

Is it only me or is Morosanu the biggest overachiever right now in kickboxing? He doesnt seem to be as good as his recent record suggests.

Holy fuck If i wasnt in the red on my credit card already I would bet half my monthly income on Zhuravlev, Morosanu is gonna go down harder than Adegbuy

Is it only me or is Morosanu the biggest overachiever right now in kickboxing? He doesnt seem to be as good as his recent record suggests.

He won Anderson Silva clearer than Badr Hari. It was really unanimous. And versus Slowinski showed maybe his best display. The Australian was sent down for the count 2 times. Zhuravlev by 2-1 decision in my opionion if he fights technically if not Moro might win it.

Last edited:
Well you never know. You would think Zuravlev would have an easy time beating him with his sharp, technical and fast boxing combinations. You need to have a lot of fighting experience to be able to deal with a fighter like Zuravlev.

On the other hand some fighters cannot fight under pressure and fall apart. Slowinski, despite all his titles couldn't do it. I think he looked pretty much out of shape, but still. Moro showed some big openings always moving forward vs Slowinski and ate some highkicks because of it, I'm sure Zuravlev would take advantage of these mistakes. Moro can fight technical as he showed vs Leko, but he will probably come out again blazing. I still expect him to come short and that Zuravlev will make short work of him.

Thanks for the betting tips guys, I'm good 100 bucks on Pavel, was scared to bet more.
Luckily judges are not swayed by windmilling like in UFC.

i had 125 on Pavel and another 50 on Pavel+Miller(damn judges)

Back