Zero VS Klotz

I love how there are OTHER, discarded dresses on the bed.

... So you know there was a lengthy, trial and error decision making process.

Kinda funny how the guy with the biggest nads on this board is the one wearing the dress :)

Klotz that is awesome on so many levels. The other other dresses on a bed only add to this hilarity. We understand you had to look good for your man. I think that face expression scarred me more than the dress however. The makings of the 2nd coming of Son of Sam.

However you get props for being a man of your word. Not too many such people in this world.

^^^Completely agree. Good show.
Du bist der Uberjuden!!!!

There is a significant lack of romoshopping going on.

Steven, I initially planned to wear the green dress, but I put it on backwards so it didn't fit, then my housemates told me to try the pink dress but it fit even less so I tried putting on the green dress forwards and that's what you see.

*vomits over keyboard*

I applaud your decision to go through with a bet. Now I'm off to find some bleach to wash my mind with.

And by the way, great job with your lifting.

You made a hell of a lot of progress.

This should fit, 100x100

Wow.

Zero may have won the 3-lift battle, but I'm pretty sure that Klotz just won the war.

My hat is off to both of you, gentlemen. :)

This pic was more than I had expected.
*applauds*

I always thought I'd look hot in a wedding dress.

My evil brain is thinking we should have a poll with this...

We could do the classic hot or not, maybe something more interesting? bacon any ideas?

A "Would you take me to the prom" poll comes to mind.

I have a picture of me in a cocktail dress somewhere...

We could do the classic hot or not, maybe something more interesting? bacon any ideas?

Hot or not would be fun. The more evil me thinks a Craigslist personal ad would be the best, but I think that would violate the geneva convention somehow.

Yeah I'd appreciate if you'd all keep it on the forum.

Especially you, Russ

Back