zero border control, the west.

I was just trying to be funny. Because I didn't know how to respond to the stupididy of the TS.

your prime candidate no1.

protect your borders or suffer the consequence. i think germanys being primed for a takeover anyway.

bavaria is your lynch pin.

merkels plan involved poland, hungary and czechoslovakia taking in syrians. she highlighted to world that germanys a free for all and now shes lost italy.

what kind of plan was that ?

Last edited:
i think its too late for leftist governements to adopt more right policies. ironically they have sealed their fate as italy has shown.

another point that rarely gets mentioned was the inevitable migrant crisis that would have eventually happened as the world turns to shit. so perhaps dealing with it now rather than later is more pragmatic.

It´s not a left vs right problem in Europe. Only the more extreme parties on the right are speaking up. The rest, left and right, are sucking EU cock and allowing this shit. It does however seem like they are starting to open their eyes and Mutti Merkel is getting nervous.

Europe and the US does however have border control and EU is also pressuring African nations like Algeria to do something to stop this. In the past 14 months or so Algeria has dumped 13k migrants in the Sahara and told them "walk or die motherfuckers" and sent them towards Niger.

Last edited:
This thread would make sense if there was actual zero Border control In america.

It makes sense because liberals want zero border control.

Because you know....border control is racist when the USA does it.

your prime candidate no1.

protect your borders or suffer the consequence. i think germanys being primed for a takeover anyway.

bavaria is your lynch pin.

One man's rapeefugees is another man's expendable Landser on the way to Moscow.

One man's rapeefugees is another man's expendable Landser on the way to Moscow.

oh so some german meglomaniac is going to have all these former islamoc state militants march on moscow.

good plan.

ive said to you before. theres a good reason why you have all those former islamic state soldiers in yoir country and it certainly isnt to march on moscow..

oh thats another win for the left.

a simple question could have been asked before the pied piper lured them all to germany. just how many of our refugees are islamic state or al nusrah, never even crossed their minds.

its becoming apparent the west no longer controls its borders. with a wotld population exploding and poverty increasing all anyone has to do is just arrive at a border or fly into any given western nation and conveniently lose their passport.

ngo's ferry africa to europe.
latin america pours into the us.
asylum now encompasses poverty and gangs.
the world refugee population is now at its highest.
sweden has run out of funds.

its unsustainable.

is this is the liberal swansong, whats the plan ?
Let's talk about the meaning of the word zero.
... you know what, let's not even bother with that.

Back