Zen Pinball....Any Fans?

HereticBD

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Just curious. Y'all got your "Dark Souls 3", and your "Witcher 3", and your something or other that ends with "3", but just wondering if any of you guys appreciate some good old fashioned PINBALL!?!?!

Anyone?

I have pinball arcade (i think thats what its called) on PS3. I like it.

I love real pinball. We actually used to gamble on pinball.

Not a big fan of Zen.
Got a bunch of their tables from some humble bundle a good while back (pinball FX2 on PC, same people and they claim it's the same physics engine), and while they're not bad, they don't really hold a candle to the recreations of real tables in the pinball arcade.

Not a big fan of Zen.
Got a bunch of their tables from some humble bundle a good while back (pinball FX2 on PC, same people and they claim it's the same physics engine), and while they're not bad, they don't really hold a candle to the recreations of real tables in the pinball arcade.

The physics are a little more forgiving in Zen, compared to Pinball Arcade, but I find Zen to be a lot more fun. I love how they make their tables "videogame"-ish, with all the crazy effects, and it's tough to beat their overall abundance of tables.

Different strokes. If I were to compare them, I'd say that Pinball Arcade is like a true sim, whereas Zen is more of an arcade experience, like NBA Jam or something.

I love both, but I'm on Zen a lot more.

I love real pinball. We actually used to gamble on pinball.

Me too. I love it. I've got a real table in my basement. "Space Invaders". It's been passed around the family since the 80's. It still plays pretty good. Some of the bumpers are a little wonky, but other than that it's mostly fine. I should get it tuned up though.

The physics are a little more forgiving in Zen, compared to Pinball Arcade, but I find Zen to be a lot more fun. I love how they make their tables "videogame"-ish, with all the crazy effects, and it's tough to beat their overall abundance of tables.

Different strokes. If I were to compare them, I'd say that Pinball Arcade is like a true sim, whereas Zen is more of an arcade experience, like NBA Jam or something.

I love both, but I'm on Zen a lot more.
Really looking forward to playing pinball fx in VR, and eventually the pinball arcade too.
Seriously considering putting together something like this:

Hells yeah! My girl and I like to play them from time to time. They're pretty addictive. The Marvel pack with Fear Itself, Infinity Gauntlet, World War Hulk, and The Avengers is great.

huge pinball lover here.

only pack i bought was the ghostrider/xmen/moon knight one. definitely worth it for xmen alone. very balanced table. ghostrider on the other hand is the most unbalanced table i have ever played. the outside shots are almost impossible to hit.

Back