Zebra mats?

Junkyard Rat

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a mat for home. Do any of you guys have a Zebra rolling mat or Swain mat? How do you like them?

We have Zebra Mats at our academy. They're still new. I like them a lot. Although they're relatively expensive, I would definitely take the time to invest in that brand.

We have Zebra Mats at our academy. They're still new. I like them a lot. Although they're relatively expensive, I would definitely take the time to invest in that brand.

I agree, I love the Zebra mats we use at my Judo club. My BJJ club has Dallamur, and while decent, I like the Zebra mats alot more. As for the Exervo mats, I recently went to an in house tourny at one of our sister schools, and they had those mats in their academy. Honestly, I thought they were rubbish.

I bought used wrestling mats a bunch of years ago. Take a look on ebay, or just search for used wrestling mats. You might save some money. Might.

I agree, I love the Zebra mats we use at my Judo club. My BJJ club has Dallamur, and while decent, I like the Zebra mats alot more. As for the Exervo mats, I recently went to an in house tourny at one of our sister schools, and they had those mats in their academy. Honestly, I thought they were rubbish.

You can't go wrong with Zebra! They have great quality mats.

I'm looking to buy a mat for home. Do any of you guys have a Zebra rolling mat or Swain mat? How do you like them?

I have the zebra rolling mat and the swain fold outs. I wish I never bought rolling mats and just stuck with the fold outs. Just seem to be better quality all together.

Back