Zbigniew Brzezinski Dead at 89

All you have to do is read a bunch of books, then rewrite each sentence in your own words, and then rearrange to your liking as long as you add in sentences in between that will give it a logical flow, you too can obtain a particular title from a particular institution, making you an associate.

Then people will just come to you for advice so they can claim they received said advice from associate of this particular institution. They only do this because it is a talking point. It gives them rhetorical credibility. Now, you can be Zigniew Brzezinski. When you die people will give a fuck for some reason.
You should publish this post and call it "The Grand Sandwich Board"

If you wear it in the park, people might even take pictures with you.

I don't think Brzezinski saw that coming- the scope of the jihadists. That's why I said he was arrogant earlier, like Obama. But I'll back up the "softer approach" comment convincingly. He called for reduction and the end of detente. That was terrifying to the Kissinger crowd. He also knew Iraq was bad, bad news. I'm not sure how you square laying the whole jihad at his feet when he opposed creating that vacuum in the first place. That's the vacuum that drew in certain feisty upstarts named Baghdadi, Masri, and Zarqawi. That was a Kissinger strat- the occupation, the forced democracy. Not Brzezinski's.

I'm not laying it all at Brzezinski's feet, rather at the feet of Brzezinski and all the other power brokers like him. Listen, some view globalism as a good thing, some view it as a bad thing, I get that, but it seems like we have been manipulated by men smarter than myself every step of the way. In terms of this guys life he was a Trilateral guy, he was friends with David Rockefeller, those 2, plus others I could list are the architects of the new world order that world leaders have been parroting for the last 20 years. Its not some organic movement toward globalist tendencies, its a well thought out and executed manipulation on a dozen different fronts by many, very smart globalists.

All you have to do is read a bunch of books, then rewrite each sentence in your own words, and then rearrange to your liking as long as you add in sentences in between that will give it a logical flow, you too can obtain a particular title from a particular institution, making you an associate.

Then people will just come to you for advice so they can claim they received said advice from associate of this particular institution. They only do this because it is a talking point. It gives them rhetorical credibility. Now, you can be Zigniew Brzezinski. When you die people will give a fuck for some reason.

confused010.gif

I'm not laying it all at Brzezinski's feet, rather at the feet of Brzezinski and all the other power brokers like him. Listen, some view globalism as a good thing, some view it as a bad thing, I get that, but it seems like we have been manipulated by men smarter than myself every step of the way. In terms of this guys life he was a Trilateral guy, he was friends with David Rockefeller, those 2, plus others I could list are the architects of the new world order that world leaders have been parroting for the last 20 years. Its not some organic movement toward globalist tendencies, its a well thought out and executed manipulation on a dozen different fronts by many, very smart globalists.
I guess where we would meet on this is that competing Cold War strategies during the phenomenon of globalization are not well-suited to today. I'm not worried that we're trying to control the effects of globalization.

I guess where we would meet on this is that competing Cold War strategies during the phenomenon of globalization are not well-suited to today. I'm not worried that we're trying to control the effects of globalization.

I guess you are right. I can't argue with your point. It just seems like we did some dumb shit, spent a few trillion dollars, killed a bunch of people, toppled some governments, set up a surveillance state, and in the end none of that can stop 1 crazy bastard with a bomb or a gun. So now we are stuck with this problem who knows how long.

His political accomplishments are the only reason his daughter has a fucking job. Mika is the most incompetent news anchor I've ever seen, CNN included.

I'm sure her father's power level helped her along the way. He had the kind of power that allowed him to pick up the phone and call the White House even long after he was done with the Carter administration. This guy remained in the upper ranks throughout his life all the way into his 80's if stories are to be believed.

I'm not saying I hate Brzezinski or anything, I mean the man is dead so that would be a bit tacky but I do very much disagree with his "political accomplishments" as you put it.

I don't think Brzezinski saw that coming- the scope of the jihadists. That's why I said he was arrogant earlier, like Obama. But I'll back up the "softer approach" comment convincingly. He called for reduction and the end of detente. That was terrifying to the Kissinger crowd. He also knew Iraq was bad, bad news. I'm not sure how you square laying the whole jihad at his feet when he opposed creating that vacuum in the first place. That's the vacuum that drew in certain feisty upstarts named Baghdadi, Masri, and Zarqawi. That was a Kissinger strat- the occupation, the forced democracy. Not Brzezinski's.

It is wrong to portray Kissinger as entirely a neocon though. He is selective about where to put military intervention. I'd argue both Kissinger and Brzezinski advocate a more multipolar world. The difference being Kissinger I find is more reasonable and pragmatic about dealing with non-democratic leaders.

Kissinger later turned to being more pragmatic with the Soviets and Russian's.

KIssinger is said by many to be the closet person to the Russian's and Putin as a former statesman. Kissinger's pro (Soviet ties) go back decades. It has been said that other than Kissinger our new sos Rex Tillerson has had the most face to face time with Putin.

That is the words of a CSIS guy John Hamme the same organization that Zbigniew was really into.

John Hamre, the President and CEO of the Center for Strategic and International Studies, of which Tillerson is a board member, states that Tillerson "has had more interactive time with Vladimir Putin than probably any other American, with the exception of Dr. Henry Kissinger."[27]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_Tillerson

Brzezinski has for the past decade been antagonistic towards Russia and the CIS countries while Kissinger has been inclusive and arguably in favor of their strengthening positions. Brzezinski tried to spin the Crimea annexation as similar to Hitler's actions in Poland which is straight neocon propaganda bullshit while Kissinger excused it and accepts it. In fact many sources claim that it is KISSINGER that has pushed Trump in his campaign to accept Crimea as Russian territory and to remove sanctions on Russia.

http://neweasterneurope.eu/articles-and-commentary/2254-kissinger-s-edict-on-crimea

With that said no doubt that Brzezinski was a smart man he basically wrote of the break up of the USSR decades before it happened. Of course it wasn't that revolutionary what he wrote about how the USSR would split among nationalistic lines of the republics and how a desire for capitalist money would help ignite them given an eventual slowing Communist economy.

Back