Zabit's Younger Teen Brother "Hasan" is Annihilating Bums in the Amateurs

Zabit & young bro: "Karate is back"

Welcome to the Magomedsharipov era

I have to find a Dagestani woman and have 10 children with her.

Well I'm sure you got the neck beard, next steps are putting down the Cheetos and grape soda and moving out of the basement with a years pay from McDonalds and finding a barn to live in out there in the mountains

If him and Zabit were combined into one person that person would look exactly like Shaggy.

Brace yourself, the Russians are comming. <Ned01>

Youd think khabib and his horde would be already way too many dagestanis but they just keep comin. After watchin some behind the scenes footage from khabibs camp,i find abubakar hilarious.

There's barely 15 of them collectively, and most of them only get 1 fight a year. Sometimes none. I find it really disappointing in how they're being handled actually.

Mairbek can't even get a fight and he was healthy. He's an EU citizen, can fight anywhere in the world outside the US, but they don't even give him fights. He even asked to fight on the Poland card. When other fighters get injured they get a replacement fight the moment they're healthy, these guys gotta sit out for the rest of the year.

Wish I'd give a fuck....hmmm not quite....I'll come back later...maybe when lincolnipov faces some real addversiteh

Wish I'd give a fuck....hmmm not quite....I'll come back later...maybe when lincolnipov faces some real addversiteh
Excellent insight and contribution to this thread. We really need more posts like this

Youd think khabib and his horde would be already way too many dagestanis but they just keep comin. After watchin some behind the scenes footage from khabibs camp,i find abubakar hilarious.

well they are truly here to take over. Dagestanis and Chechens, that is.

Years ago when I first saw Khabib fighti for the first time (against Kamal Shalrous) I knew he was going to be the Champ, and I knew more were coming.

I was born in Iran - my family comes from a region in western Iran - where two ethnic groups live, Kords and Lurs , and there are many world champ wrestlers and weight lifters from that region. I know the mentallity of these types of people (mountain people from central Asia) - they are obsessed with strength and physical competition and they have a crazy warior spirit.

People in the west have no idea how tough and stubborn (stubborn in both a good and bad way) kavkaz (caucaus mountain) people are.

They will die before they give up, and their culture places strength and being a warrior on a very very high pedestal.

I wouldnt be surprised if in 5 years a significant % of the UFC rostor is made up of Kavkaz fighters.

you would dilute her genes with your weak Western DNA.

DapperRaggedBluebottlejellyfish.gif

Years ago when I first saw Khabib fighti for the first time (against Kamal Shalrous) I knew he was going to be the Champ, and I knew more were coming.

I was born in Iran - my family comes from a region in western Iran - where two ethnic groups live, Kords and Lurs , and there are many world champ wrestlers and weight lifters from that region. I know the mentallity of these types of people (mountain people from central Asia) - they are obsessed with strength and physical competition and they have a crazy warior spirit.

People in the west have no idea how tough and stubborn (stubborn in both a good and bad way) kavkaz (caucaus mountain) people are.

They will die before they give up, and their culture places strength and being a warrior on a very very high pedestal.

I wouldnt be surprised if in 5 years a significant % of the UFC rostor is made up of Kavkaz fighters.

Been waiting my whole life for a better, tougher class of people to start taking over MMA. It will provoke a furious reaction in the host. Everyone will get better.

Dagestan bless

I'm surprised we're not seeing more Iranian MMA fighters given that wrestling is fairly big in Iran. Seems like it would be a natural progression.

Cool stuff. Would be funny if he makes it into the UFC sometime.

I'm surprised we're not seeing more Iranian MMA fighters given that wrestling is fairly big in Iran. Seems like it would be a natural progression.

Wrestiling is HUGE in Iran, but MMA in iran is largely not existent. IF MMA became popular I imagine it would bring some great Fighters.

Back