Zabit VS Renato Moicano should be next

It would be fun but Moicano should be fighting a top 5 guy. Zabit should fight someone like Cub or Stephens.

I’d like to see Zabit vs Ricardo Lamas or Darren Elkins, someone in that range before he jumps up and gets a top 5 guy.

It would be fun but Moicano should be fighting a top 5 guy. Zabit should fight someone like Cub or Stephens.
They should book the cub fight. I think Zabit will make easy work of him and it's a good name to have on your resume. He'd be one fight away from a title shot after a Cub win.

I think Zubaira would love a rematch with Moicano

They should book the cub fight. I think Zabit will make easy work of him and it's a good name to have on your resume. He'd be one fight away from a title shot after a Cub win.

That's what I want to see as well, perfect step up. I think Cub can do fine standing with him but it will depend how he deals with Zabit's grappling.

nah, too soon. moicano should be in a title eliminator. zabit can't go from brandon davis to moicano. at least fight a ranked opponent first before taking on a title contender

Moicano doesn't need to be fighting lower league guys like that Russian

Thanks though

Moicano's only loss is to Ortega.
He belongs right into the title-picture after Holloway vs Ortega has or hasn't happened (because Max maybe won't fight at FW again)

That's what I want to see as well, perfect step up. I think Cub can do fine standing with him but it will depend how he deals with Zabit's grappling.
Yep, the grappling would be a big problem for Cub, despite his long time black belt. In terms of striking, I don't think Cub is anything special. He is creative but he ends up being off balance when throwing strikes. He isn't a huge puncher like Stephens either, so there's not that threat of getting slept from a mistake.

Moicano is one of my favorite fighters currently in the UFC. His striking stands out, it is so crisp.

That's a pretty big jump for now. I'm not saying he isn't ready, but he isn't that proven yet. Let him get a couple more fights because Moicano might do to his buzz what Cody did to Almeida.

If so, it should be on 231 for when Max pulls out.

But i would rather see Moicano/Mendes & Zabit/Bektic

Back