Zabit Magomedsharipov Vs. Yair Rodriguez (Moscow - September)

Eurasian Fight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Zabit has accepted and now it is up to Yair. Will post full interview in a few hours when it is released.

Zabit has more weapons than Yair, I don't think Yair going to take the W here

Zabit can win this fight in any way he wants. I think he'll keep it standing for a bit and outclass Yair there, and then take it to the ground and smash him like Frankie did.

Whats the point of this fight. They shouldve gave Yair a bum on his return fight. This is why the ufc loses all their stars they push the ones that are green still too quickly.

DId Rodriguez not say that he already had an opponent?

I am definitely for this fight, but thought Rodriguez had a fight lined up.

Meanwhile Yair:

tenor.gif

He brought shame to us Mexicans, I hope he gets KTFO and embarrassed.

So the Russia show in September and Khabib said he wants to fight Oct/Nov....

I hope he's a little flexible about that. On topic, Zabit wins.

If that happens...that is a great great fight!!

Didn't Yair except last time and then waved it off? (Or was it somebody else?)

I think Zabits grappling gets him the W.
Standing up...will be interesting

I thought the UFC were going to try and intelligently grow Yair by giving him beatable names like late career BJ

Then they give him Frankie and Zabit back to back

Zabit is going to take him apart

So the Russia show in September and Khabib said he wants to fight Oct/Nov....

I hope he's a little flexible about that. On topic, Zabit wins.
He'd 100% fight in Russia in September if it was a ppv show. They won't let the second biggest global fighter in the UFC and the champ fight on a fight night card.

yair will be humiliated. good, he's badly overrated and needs to fuck off from the ufc

Crazy standing fight for sure..

Zabit about to deliver another FOTY

Zabit has accepted and now it is up to Yair. Will post full interview in a few hours when it is released.

This is a very very easy fight for Zabit.. Zabit takes down Yair...fight over....standup, it will be entertaining, but I think Zabit has way more tools..but on the ground, zabit will overwhelm yair, just like edgar did.

Zabit can win this fight in any way he wants. I think he'll keep it standing for a bit and outclass Yair there, and then take it to the ground and smash him like Frankie did.

Agreed...zabit can make this fight as easy as he chooses.

Yair needs a confidence builder. Fighting Zabit is not a good idea.

This fight is too early for my liking. Ufc should let both try make their way up and eventually fight.

Back