Zabit is not a manlet

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and i like his hair:
MAGOMEDSHARIPOV_ZABIT.png

Future champ, for sure.

Think they had him listed as 6'1. Definitely not a manlet..

Bean pole, yes. Not a manlet..

Big fan. Can't wait to see him fight again..

200.gif

Well yeah i guess not.

Yeah but he’s a LANKLET which is probably worse than being a MANLET.

<{titihmm}>

zabit_magomedsharipov_weigh.jpg

I thought your type was big hairy Brazilians?

Stop trying to make Shogun jealous.

Yeah but he’s a LANKLET which is probably worse than being a MANLET.

<{titihmm}>

zabit_magomedsharipov_weigh.jpg

He's one of those guys no matter what division a Conor runs off too, he can come chasing after.

FW, no biggie. LW, no problem. WW, smesh him.

I can see why Artem announced his retirement after ZM called him out. Must have been Conman telling him to run for his life.

He's one of those guys no matter what division a Conor runs off too, he can come chasing after.

I can see why Artem announced his retirement after ZM called him out. Must have been Conman telling him to run for his life.

Indeed. Very impressive debut by Z Mag.

He really looks like a typical Russian alcoholic from some hole in the Asian north part of Russia.
I bet 9/10 dudes drunk in a bar would think they can beat the shit out of him. This would be an unpleasant surprise

He really looks like a typical Russian alcoholic from some hole in the Asian north part of Russia.
I bet 9/10 dudes drunk in a bar would think they can beat the shit out of him. This would be an unpleasant surprise

Zabit at the UFC Shanghai after party:

giphy.gif

Isn't Artem said that he is open to fight Zabit (after he said something about retirement)? But later he also said something along the lines that after losing to Fili he doesn't deserve to fight in UFC.
And I think in another thread you was a bit wrong about Mairbek. As far as I remember he said that he can fight in China, later he said that he can fight at Canadian event in December, then he said that he can fight in China or in Canada (he wanted ranked opponent/Barboza here), after that he said that he is not gonna take a fight against unranked opponent, after that I think UFC said to him that ranked fighters booked/cant fight him in 2017 and probably in the first months of 2018 so now he is open to any fight and calls out Guida on twitter (I think he also tried to call out Poirier).

Isn't Artem said that he is open to fight Zabit (after he said something about retirement)? But later he also said something along the lines that after losing to Fili he doesn't deserve to fight in UFC.
And I think in another thread you was a bit wrong about Mairbek. As far as I remember he said that he can fight in China, later he said that he can fight at Canadian event in December, then he said that he can fight in China or in Canada (he wanted ranked opponent/Barboza here), after that he said that he is not gonna take a fight against unranked opponent, after that I think UFC said to him that ranked fighters booked/cant fight him in 2017 and probably in the first months of 2018 so now he is open to any fight and calls out Guida on twitter (I think he also tried to call out Poirier).

What am I wrong about Mairbek exactly?...

Your post from this thread http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/what-is-mairbek-taisumov-ceiling.3664171/
I don't remember exactly what I wanted to say - maybe that perhaps it was like with situation with China (one week he said that he is open to fight at this event and days later he says that he is gonna take a fight only against ranked opponent).

So what's your point?....He said he wanted a fight on Poland, that's exactly what i repeated. He didn't get a fight. How am i wrong exactly?

So what's your point?....He said he wanted a fight on Poland, that's exactly what i repeated. He didn't get a fight. How am i wrong exactly?
Between event in Netherlands and event in Poland - 1 month and 19 days. Maybe UFC wasn't able to find a guy who will agree to fight at such notice? And I think after event in Netherlands Mairbek said that matchmaker from UFC told him that they will try to book him against ranked or known guy.

Between event in Netherlands and event in Poland - 1 month and 19 days. Maybe UFC wasn't able to find a guy who will agree to fight at such notice? And I think after event in Netherlands Mairbek said that matchmaker from UFC told him that they will try to book him against ranked or known guy.

So where am I wrong?

Did i say he WILL fight in Poland, and got proven wrong?

Or did HE say he wants to fight in Poland, and didn't get it...and that's exactly what I said.

So where am I wrong?

Did i say he WILL fight in Poland, and got proven wrong?

Or did HE say he wants to fight in Poland, and didn't get it...and that's exactly what I said.
I thought in your post where you said that UFC snubbed him, that you blame them that he didn't get a fight in Poland.

I thought in your post where you said that UFC snubbed him, that you blame them that he didn't get a fight in Poland.

It is their fault, if he didn't get a fight. He wanted it, they had other plans for him apparently...

Back