Yves Edwards lights up Brendan Schaub in interview

Yves is right, and it's true the worst part about this is the way Brendon attempted to brush it off and turn it around.

Fucking guy doesn't even know about screenshots

It’s so weak

For a HW MMA fighter, that dude’s a pussy

Talk shit ... fine whatever, but don’t fold like a lawn chair when somebody asks you what you are really saying. Schaub is an overachieving dilettante.

Good for him for doing so well but he can fuck right off with his weak shit

He's non-confrontational....

i love schaubs comment of are these really the best speakers for our sport, for mma. Mother fucker the best doesnt seem to bother you when youre out there doing commentary for showtime about boxing and shit.

I love how this fool has no problem critisizing others when he lives in a glass house himself. what an absolute fucking tool schaub is.

I don't even understand how Schaub is still relevant up to now...

He is definitely right about one thing, Rogan and Callen made him a star.

Schaub has a lot of charisma, but he is not a good talker, and he doesn't offer much for fight analysis either. The guy is a casual boxing fan who literally cannot pronounce any boxers name right and he has his own show about boxing. It's crazy. He calls every decent heavyweight fight he sees the best one ever.

Schaubi works the Showtime desk and does analysis with Paulie Malinaggi. He worked MayMac and he used to be in the FS1 desk rotation before they canned him.

He is an analyst by name only. He doesn't ever offer any real analysis. In fact Callen is often times more right and more analytical than Schaub. Schaub honestly offers nothing at all other than an opinion. There's no substance behind it.

The guy said Ngannou was beating Olympic wrestlers in camp before the Stipe fight. Basically just made stuff up.

Schaub's bank account is bigger and at the end of the day that is all that matters but Schaub always backs away from confrontation

tenor.gif

Why not? She has been a reporter for a long time and knows what she's doing.

Wait, is Schaub ripping of someone's act for his standup? Or is he just getting things written for him?

He started with copying everything from Adam Sandler movies. Nowadays he just rips off stuff from everywhere.

He's only the made the mistake of telling ripped off stuff in front of Joe once though:

Back