Yuta Kubo Highlight

Awesome highlight and fighter! I like the transitions from boxing to knees and the fake body to headkick. I've never really paid attention to the Japanese scene, what fights of Kubo should I check out? Are there other fighters with a similar style?

Awesome highlight and fighter! I like the transitions from boxing to knees and the fake body to headkick. I've never really paid attention to the Japanese scene, what fights of Kubo should I check out? Are there other fighters with a similar style?

I've always seen Kubo as a mix of Masaaki Noiri's technical abilities and Giorgio Petrosyan's timing and counters.

I thought he would win against mosab as mosab tends to have a hard time against technikal fighters. Kubo impressed me in that fight with his technique but mosab had too much pressure for Kubo

I would like to see a rematch, was a good fight. Nice HL as well

I so badly wish to see massaki noiri or yuta kubo fight buakaw, i don't expect them to win but it would be interesting though

I so badly wish to see massaki noiri or yuta kubo fight buakaw, i don't expect them to win but it would be interesting though

Back