Yushin Okami on last night's episode of TUF?.

TS needs medication.

Seriously, how paranoid do you need to be to infer this sort of shit.

They've been doing this for years. I think Nick Diaz was in Roy Nelsons TUF, Jake Shields was floating around in the Chuck/Tito TUF. I'm sure there's more, and I'm sure there going to keep doing. I just don't know WHY!
Such a wasted opportunity to give fighters more exposure. I can't see why they can't spend at least 60 seconds introducing these well known fighters and coach's.

Was Dan Henderson shown so far ?
The Diaz Bro apparently made an appearance .
Honda will see for sure .
Who else came as guest trainers ?

I know it's off topic but is funny how Tor doesn't really seems to care about how cold the bath is.

If they're focused just on the contestants why are they having a whole episode about Ronda Rousey?

1)We haven't seen this episode yet and
2)That still sounds like a massive exaggeration. She'll be in the episode for 5 minutes tops.

I would have liked Vinny to get a bit of camera time too.

Ah, it was the announcement and not the weigh-ins, I stand corrected. Still they only showed him for 1 second (within a crowd of people), and I was actually surprised when I spotted him because I had no idea he was even one of Sonnen's coaches since I hadn't seen him before that.

I was too. If you go back over the 9 episodes we've had so far, think what you will find there are other UFC fighters there helping with training that also get little to know camera time.

I would bet anatomy that Murr has done MUCH more of an input than the series has shown .. he's a two time HW champ in the UFC.

Like I said .. just think they are focusing more on the head coaches than the "staff" they bring (Apart from when Ronda puts on a rash guard.....you'll likely see a lot of her)

If they're focused just on the contestants why are they having a whole episode about Ronda Rousey?

its a continuation of the story where if that young kid won his fight, Ronda would come train with them because he's a big fan of hers.

Mir formerly coached TUF. Of course they'll show him while he's helping coach another TUF.

Okami formerly.. got embarassed by Anderson Silva.

"Chilling message" lol, this isn't Unsolved Mysteries.

Yushin trains at Team Quest with Chael, and they're good friends. Yushin stays at Chael's mom's house whenever he's in the states. Chael told a funny story about how his mom almost shot Yushin Okami with a shotgun.

P4P best fighter, P4P worst predictions. C'mon Anderson.

Randy was supposed to be on the show, too.

His and Dana's drama happened after the show was filmed so I wouldn't be surprised if we see him lurking in the background (blurred out of course).

This sends a chilling message of just how much the UFC doesn't like Okami and how eager they are to cut him. I bet you anything they thought he was going to lose to Hector Lombard and if he had they would have cut him.

damn.

Back