Yusaf Mack Beats Down Internet Troll

Looks like he pounded that guy pretty good.

See what I did?

A pro fighter isnt the most level headed person....? Cant say im shocked.

I'd say most pro and ami fighters have very good temperaments as opposed to the average joe. The main reason I took up boxing and martial arts was to stop getting in to fights, and it worked mainly because I could deal with the situation without losing my head and throwing my fists

Do you think that when someone gets jumped like that that they owe their attacker a fair fight? I don't.

I also don't like bullies and I don't like predators. If people like that die, I'm totally fine with that. It would have been great to watch that homosexual boxer get shot on that video.
I dont cry when loudmouths get what they asked for, no.

"I dont like bullies....." then you should have enjoyed watching the internet bully get popped.

Go hug your gun and feel safe.

I'd say most pro and ami fighters have very good temperaments as opposed to the average joe. The main reason I took up boxing and martial arts was to stop getting in to fights, and it worked mainly because I could deal with the situation without losing my head and throwing my fists
Id say there are a large portion who do not.

Only cro magnon types think you change minds with violence.
Maybe, but only fools think they can say whatever they want with no consequences.

Maybe, but only fools think they can say whatever they want with no consequences.
This is the exact mentality of an Islamic terrorist butthurt over a Mohammed cartoon.

Only cro magnon types think you change minds with violence.
Nobody said to use it to change his mind. Violence or the threat of violence is used as a deterrence.

Another thing that a friend of mine mentioned is that most people have NO idea of the epidemic and phenomenon going on in urban areas with gangs and real violence on social media.
What normal people consider as empty meaningless threats aka "twitter fingers" are instead actually legit threats that will be carried out. They target, harass, stalk, recruit, and make legit threats on social media that they actually go through with.
So if a legit street person says certain things to you via social media in certain areas and cultures they take that stuff as life and death. Because it very well could be.

To me its even worse. They think they have the power or privilege to be able to control the consequences and somebody elses reaction.

Its like they have 0 consideration for their instigation of it but they expect somebody to consult them and be thoughtful and considerate before they respond.

To me its even worse. They think they have the power or privilege to be able to control the consequences and somebody elses reaction.

Its like they have 0 consideration for their instigation of it but they expect somebody to consult them and be thoughtful and considerate before they respond.
It's like you want to jump people and then be guaranteed a fair fight. Get real.

Well, you're clearly against my right to defend myself.
I dont call it defense if you aggressively initiated it first. Verbally or otherwise.
Are you alluding to your gun and killing somebody again???
"How can I prevent violence and stop from getting my asss kicked." Because at the end of the day you only can control your own actions.
Option
#1 Keep my big,nasty,hateful, and ignorant mouth shut or at least to myself

#2 Say whatever I want to whoever I want and murder them all with my gun if they come at me bro

I wonder which is easier and more plausible.

Last edited:
I dont call it defense if you aggressively initiated it first. Verbally or otherwise.
Are you alluding to your gun and killing somebody again???
"How can I prevent violence and stop from getting my asss kicked." Because at the end of the day you only can control your on actions.
Option
#1 Keep my big,nasty,hateful, and ignorant mouth shut or at least to myself

#2 Say whatever I want to whoever I want and murder them all with my gun if they come at me bro

I wonder which is easier and more plausible.
Jesus you're ignorant as fuck.

What does this accomplish? To show he's so thin skinned he can be trolled into a lawsuit?

I still haven't seen a convincing case for why beating someone up who trolls you on line can possibly be a positive thing.

Would you be ok if the barber also escalated it and came back with a weapon?
Of course not, if you talk shit though, there should be righteous fallout. Coming back with a weapon is pussy shit.

How did Yusef find the guy? You think he traced his ISP or something? Nope, dumb motherfucker TOLD Mack who and where he was and taunted him. He bought and paid for that beatdown.
Fuck that fucking loser.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back