Yusaf Mack Beats Down Internet Troll

Its so off base and out of left field I think it may just be a diversion on his part. He seems intelligent enough to know that
Good interesting conversation with both sides making good points up until that.

I
He drifted a bit but using violence in defence or because you're frustrated are different situations.

You don't command respect thru violence. Respect is earned.
Although that guy in Bronx Tale explained why it's better to be feared than loved. It's part of human nature to resort to violence. That's why we have religions and laws.

In your judgement. In your community. In your social setting . With your values. Sure thats a fair statement.
In others fighting earns respect. Fighting is violence. As a room full of boxing and combat sports fans I think its a little disingenuous to be 100% dismissive towards violence.
Yes but you were advocating violence in scenarios it wasn't merited. Fighting in the ring and winning a title gets you respect. Mugging random people on the street doesn't.

So you are ok with escalating violence & assualt into the ultimate murder.
However, you dont condone escalating aggressive insults or trolling into violence or assualt.
I think thats a legit disconnect. You are doing the same form of escalation yet you dont acknowledge it.

Legit question. You keep saying "Homo boxer." Is that something you would say to Mack in person????
The death penalty is violence but some people earn it. It doesn't make judges or wardens violent.

It makes you a homophobe and the same kind person who loves to talk tough online. Just like the people you tried to throw shade at.
I said in my very first post just how illegal what Mack did was. Nobody is questioning if its legal.
It sounds like you dont get what happened. At no point can an unconscious person who was concussed shoot somebody. The dude was knocked silly and had no idea what happened. The only opportunity he had to use a gun would of came after he came through and the attack stopped. If you shoot somebody after they are done attacking you or walking away in my state and many other states that is 100% illegal and murder.
But go ahead and tell us some Rambo tough guy story about your iron chin and how you would of ate the punches and showed "Homo Boxer" who the real tough guy was. Lol the self proclaimed "d bag" is so bad asss. Mack better be scared.
The owner of the barbershop could have shot Mack.

Maybe you should practice some of your all important rules of normal society and maybe answer at least one of my questions before you expect me to answer yours. Thats just fair and common courtesy.
But I'll bite....
No, I would like to think I would not under perfect circumstances.
However, if you kept doing it after I said stop the first time I would consider it.
Also, it depends on your tonality and context. If its super derogatory or you're talking down to me I would also consider escalating it.
Im not an internet bad asss or rambo tough guy so I cant speak in absolutes about how I would for sure act.
We all have different personalities so some anger easier than others, and some have anger management issues, so there will be different responses. Making the jump from verbal to physical is hard to justify though.

As though no one has ever lost their temper and assaulted someone due to verbals.... no it's never happened. You want to talk shit then expect shit to come back your way.
Yeah, I agree it's going to happen a lot, but it's not justified. Especially if you're a pro boxer and jump a guy unexpectedly.

Troll 101. Snowflake is the new buzz word going around you have to use when called out on your pre scripted shit.
Only in Troll Town can the people scared to get confronted in real life some how spin that into everyone else being soft.
"Snowflake," says the guy who is so terrified of people he has to brag about shooting people on the Internet.
Put the gun down this can be your "safe space" fraidy cat.
You're the biggest troll on here.

You're the biggest troll on here.
Yet none of your post have anyting to do with boxing or the thread. Go back to posting random pics and incomplete sentences.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talk shit get hit.

Who gives a shit lol.

Homo boxer deserves to be shot. I'd have shot anyone who attacked me like that. Hope he goes to prison where he belongs, or gets shot trying to assault the wrong person.
Lol.

Mack mugged the guy, Wilder sparred his troll and held himself to the rules, big difference.
No he didnt he was hitting him on the ground and chased him out the gym. Had to be restrained. Thats not sparring at all. Definitely not as savage as Mack though.

Ghandi would be a good example.
Killing yourself passively is almost just as extreme. If somebody is abusing or harrasing me im not going to starve myself to near death or death. But i guess that does count as an example. A non plausible one though
Yes but you were advocating violence in scenarios it wasn't merited. Fighting in the ring and winning a title gets you respect. Mugging random people on the street doesn't.
Thata justifying violence for entartainment none the less. Wasnt a random guy. He had a legit issue with the guy
The death penalty is violence but some people earn it. It doesn't make judges or wardens violent.
In your eyes yes. The people who argue against the death penalty disagree with that. I would say no matter how you classify it the judge is no different than the executioner. Its just society's way of dressing it up. I
The owner of the barbershop could have shot Mack.
Depends entirely on the state. I have no idea of PA laws for it. Do you? Legit question. Funny how his co workers and friends didnt even lift a finger or got upset until he threw the clippers....
We all have different personalities so some anger easier than others, and some have anger management issues, so there will be different responses. Making the jump from verbal to physical is hard to justify though.
Intiating getting racial, getting extremely aggressive and insulting towards somebody is tough to justify as well.
At the end of the day nobody can dictate or control the reaction of another person. Especially when you instigated the encounter. Thats why you dont instigate. When you do you take that risk of setting off a person who may not mind violence.

Last edited:
No he didnt he was hitting him on the ground and chased him out the gym. Had to be restrained. Thats not sparring at all. Definitely not as savage as Mack though.

Killing yourself passively is almost just as extreme. If somebody is abusing or harrasing me im not going to starve myself to near death or death. But i guess that does count as an example. A non plausible one though

Thata justifying violence for entartainment none the less. Wasnt a random guy. He had a legit issue with the guy

In your eyes yes. The people who argue against the death penalty . I would say no matter how you classify it the judge is no different than the executioner. Its just society's way of dressing it up. I

Depends entirely on the state. I have no idea of PA laws for it. Do you? Legit question. Funny how his co workers and friends didnt even lift a finger or got upset until he threw the clippers....

Intiating getting racial, getting extremely aggressive and insulting towards somebody is tough to justify as well.
At the end of the day nobody can dictate or control the reaction of another person. Especially when you instigated the encounter. Thats why you dont instigate. When you do you take that risk of setting of a person who may not mind violence.
You're right it wasn't really a sparring match but they had gloves and were ready to fight.

That's where the difference of opinion comes in. Ghandi's a world icon for sticking to his principles and extreme sacrifice. And the British did wind up leaving.

I wasn't referring to Mack's case. Just citing an example where being able to fight gets you respect and one where it doesn't.

I'm not sure what the laws are there. I just meant he wasn't concussed and would physically been able to. LOL about the clippers. :D

I mean I agree with that. It's easy to talk yourself into an ass whooping. It doesn't make it the right way to handle the situation.

You're right it wasn't really a sparring match but they had gloves and were ready to fight.

That's where the difference of opinion comes in. Ghandi's a world icon for sticking to his principles and extreme sacrifice. And the British did wind up leaving.

I wasn't referring to Mack's case. Just citing an example where being able to fight gets you respect and one where it doesn't.

I'm not sure what the laws are there. I just meant he wasn't concussed and would physically been able to. LOL about the clippers. :D

I mean I agree with that. It's easy to talk yourself into an ass whooping. It doesn't make it the right way to handle the situation.
In fairness that Charlie Z dude walks around in gloves all the time and Wilder was training Maybe it was coincidence they both had gloves on. lmao another example of a fight not being fair no matter what. Lol

Have you ever seen the movie A Christmas Story?

Last edited:
In fairness that Charlie Z dude walks around in gloves all the time and Wilder was training Maybe it was coincidence they both had gloves on. lmao another example of a fight nit being fair no matter what. Lol

Have you ever seen the movie the Christmas Story?
It has been a while since I saw that video but I think the match was setup beforehand. After the "fight" Wilder mentioned he saw the guy coming into the gym and knew who he was. He said if he was someone else he could have jumped him then.

I think so but probably 30 years ago. What part are you thinking about?

It has been a while since I saw that video but I think the match was setup beforehand. After the "fight" Wilder mentioned he saw the guy coming into the gym and knew who he was. He said if he was someone else he could have jumped him then.

I think so but probably 30 years ago. What part are you thinking about?
The iconic scene when Ralphie beats up his childhood bully. That wasnt a feel good moment for you? Lmao

Yusef from the streets yo, talk shit get hit.

I endorse this beatdown 100%... well, 90% cause he did kick him as he was cowering, so that's kinda ghey.

Back