Yuichiro Jieonatsu Nagashima Highlight

guy killed all of Shinya Aoki's creditability.

lol Yuichiro actually said he was scared the whole time and that he will never fight in mma again lol,Shinya was waiting for the second round so he could employ his grappling but nagashima didn't give him that chance

lol Yuichiro actually said he was scared the whole time and that he will never fight in mma again lol,Shinya was waiting for the second round so he could employ his grappling but nagashima didn't give him that chance

I heard about that. However, the way in which Aoki ran was worse than him getting KO'ed. I'm a huge JMMA fan and until that fight, I like Aoki a lot. But that was a bitch-made performance.

Cant watch the video cuz im on an iPad, but im guessing from the lower comments that its the crossdressing cosplayer from K1? Could never take that guy seriously. I mean, if a guy walks out in something like a Sailor Moon costume hes making the sport look foolish in front of the whole world. Do that on your own time if you want, but its the same thing if a guy walked out in some stupid video game cosplay costume. Fighting should be serious business, you're making a mockery of it.

Cant watch the video cuz im on an iPad, but im guessing from the lower comments that its the crossdressing cosplayer from K1? Could never take that guy seriously. I mean, if a guy walks out in something like a Sailor Moon costume hes making the sport look foolish in front of the whole world. Do that on your own time if you want, but its the same thing if a guy walked out in some stupid video game cosplay costume. Fighting should be serious business, you're making a mockery of it.

He inspired man babies and shut ins to follow their dreams. And he likes Touhou costumes not sailor moon.

Gay pride world wide. Bash back!

6zIIxm8.jpg

He inspired man babies and shut ins to follow their dreams. And he likes Touhou costumes not sailor moon.

Gay pride world wide. Bash back!

6zIIxm8.jpg

Whatever bro. To each his own and all of that jazz but it doesnt mean i have to like it.

He's actually not gay.

Neither was Hard Gay.

As far as Aoki goes that knee counter was literally the only chance he had to win the fight when it went to the grappling round and he took it, Aoki not seeming to take the fight very seriously by that stage likely helped as well.

What a fucking boss.

2.gif

One of my favourite moments in combat sports history.

I think he is facing Kron Gracie in a MMA match at the end of the year.

He was never K-1 max top 16 level, but he is legit so i dont really care what he wears walking out or hanging at home.

seriously does no one else find it disturbing that this guy crossdresses? its even in the vid

Dude's hilarious and always comes to scrap; what's not to like? :icon_lol:

Back