YT Videos Are Not Working On My New Laptop - Help!!

Augustus Caesar

ブッブーですわ
@Gold
Reaction score
Salve Sherdog,

I just bought a new Toshiba laptop (Windows 8) and everything is running smooth but for some reason the YT videos on threads of Sherdog are not appearing correctly. All I see is a grey box with a tiny x mark on the top right corner. I know that it is my computers fault because I can watch the same videos on my older laptop.

My question is, what do I need to download in order to properly see the YT videos from threads of sherdog?

Thanks in advance.

Try different browsers.

You've installed adoble flash player, correct? If not then that is the problem. If you have then perhaps try a different browser.

If you're using IE, I suggest trying Opera or Google Chrome.

Reinstalling flashplayer might work too.

Windows 7, 8 is shit.

Essentially an OS made for a touch screen.

I downloaded for shits to try it out and I made it about 10 minutes until I was disgusted.

The removal of the start button was huge goof imo, sad you have to install a hack to return it.

TS, as was stated, try Chrome or Firefox or updating flash.
I would highly advise choosing a different browser other than IE, regardless of if you get it working.

Good luck

Essentially an OS made for a touch screen.

I downloaded for shits to try it out and I made it about 10 minutes until I was disgusted.

The removal of the start button was huge goof imo, sad you have to install a hack to return it.

TS, as was stated, try Chrome or Firefox or updating flash.
I would highly advise choosing a different browser other than IE, regardless of if you get it working.

Good luck

I did the same; created a partition to try it out and made it maybe 25 mins. I enjoy 7 and Microsoft as I build PC's as a hobby and I was plainly overwrought with 8.

Get yourself 7, if you do enjoy 8, good for you, but this won't be the only issue you'll run into.

Thanks for the advice guys.

I updated my windows and YT videos are now working for me.

I actually like windows 8 (so far, it has been a day) so I do not intend to use windows 7 instead.

Cheers.

Back