You've got to love Ronda

It can be amusing but Ronda does it so often to Tate that it's just become annoying and childish. It's like, we get it. You don't like her but shit act like a professional and have a little bit of class once in a while. It's no wonder she can't hold a man. She's for sure a head case.

My opinion exactly.

She should take the Hendricks seminar on how to act .
She's hanging too much with the Diaz .

She should take the Hendricks seminar on how to act .
She's hanging too much with the Diaz .

So she should accuse her opponents falsely of cheating, talk shit all year long about knocking them out in one punch, failing at that utterly, and then come up with excuses as to why she couldn't knock them out?

She should take the Hendricks seminar on how to act.
Wait, what was that?

Whining for a year about not getting a title shot, then whining about the drug testing, making false doping accusations, then quitting before the 5th Round, but whining about losing a split decision and how a win was stolen from him?

I mean, I think Hendricks is an amazing fighter, but he's about as likable as Joffrey Baratheon.

So she should accuse her opponents falsely of cheating, talk shit all year long about knocking them out in one punch, failing at that utterly, and then come up with excuses as to why she couldn't knock them out?

lol

I don't care for sore losers, but can't stand sore winners. I always thought it would drive the loser crazier if the winner was just calm and quiet afterwards like it was no big deal. Or just crack a little smile.

Totally. To win and than rub it in the loser's face is disgraceful. I think Miesha would be more aggravated if Ronda was just quietly confident. Like, "I know i'm better than you and allready bested you, and you know it." Just would like Ronda to show a bit of class and not be so childish. I love her little "linebacker strut" whenever she walks around, swingin' dem shoulders... lolol

This

i liked hendrix too but fucking hell has he become annoying

but but ronda flipped the bird though thats way worse!:icon_lol:

I've just got myself a new signature. :)

Very classy ... I know there is a lot of editing on this show but Ronda is pretty vulgar, not feminine at all and her voice is annoying as hell.

I don't think Tate will win but who knows.

Ronda better lookin den tate and her ugly nose and fake lips

??????? Maybe you should open your eye dude, Ronda looked horrible lately.

Ronda displays by far the worst behavior out of any of the UFC champs. She seems stuck in some insecure teenager mode and just seems to have very little class (as it's when you get provoked that you actually test whether you have class or not).

I do like that she uses proverbs that she doesn't understand though, that's pretty funny. "Revenge is a dish best served cold" is a lesson she desperately needs to learn, it's not whatever she seems to think it means.

Ronda and the Diaz bro's have such immature attitudes, can't wait to see them lose.

Ronda displays by far the worst behavior out of any of the UFC champs. She seems stuck in some insecure teenager mode and just seems to have very little class (as it's when you get provoked that you actually test whether you have class or not).

I do like that she uses proverbs that she doesn't understand though, that's pretty funny. "Revenge is a dish best served cold" is a lesson she desperately needs to learn, it's not whatever she seems to think it means.

What she meant is that she is not going to beat her right THEN. She will wait until Dec. 28 when she will not be a hot head, but a stone COLD killer.

This is soooo awesome. She is going to take the right arm this time. Miesha Tate 0-2 in the UFC and retired due to injury.

I have watched Tate vs Rousey 30-40 times. You can see how when RR gets full mount and goes for the right arm, MT fiercely pulls it in and throws her left arm out there to be taken.

The fact that she said that makes this fight 10x more exciting. :):):)

Ronda and the Diaz bro's have such immature attitudes, can't wait to see them lose.

Wrong, she tries to act like a Diaz and fails miserably. The complaining may be dead on but it ends there.

She took the Diaz "attitude" and made it her gimmick. Difference is anyone who isn't blind can spot a Diaz from a faker.

This is soooo awesome. She is going to take the right arm this time. Miesha Tate 0-2 in the UFC and retired due to injury.

I have watched Tate vs Rousey 30-40 times. You can see how when RR gets full mount and goes for the right arm, MT fiercely pulls it in and throws her left arm out there to be taken.

The fact that she said that makes this fight 10x more exciting. :):):)

I just think that Ronda has sort of painted herself in a corner. If she loses to Tate, I'm not sure she'll be able to deal with it mentally. Having said that, I'll be rooting for Ronda 100%. I think I'm actually more excited by this fight than by the Anderson Silva vs Chris Weidman rematch.

I just think that Ronda has sort of painted herself in a corner. If she loses to Tate, I'm not sure she'll be able to deal with it mentally. Having said that, I'll be rooting for Ronda 100%. I think I'm actually more excited by this fight than by the Anderson Silva vs Chris Weidman rematch.

I think AS vs CW will be more exciting because I don't know who is going to win.

I know who is going to win between Miesha vs. Ronda, I was going to watch to so find out how. Now that she said that, I am very excited. I have been sending messages to her camp to take the right arm this time. When she said that was like. HELLL YEAHHHH.

BTW. What is the protocol for sig's, can I just copy yours or do I have to bet you for it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back