You've all been Roganized!! Diego-Melendez NOT the "New Best Fight Ever"

Don't mean to be a downer but you guys are so easily swayed by Rogan's commentary. It's a bit disturbing.

It was definitely an exciting fight tho, don't mean to imply that it wasn't.

Don't mean to be a downer but you guys are so easily swayed by Rogan's commentary. It's a bit disturbing.

It was definitely an exciting fight tho, don't mean to imply that it wasn't.

Watched it on mute, thought it was one of the greatest fights of all times.

You have to remember that Joe Rogan was watching it live with an insane crowd. That has to add to the experience.

What did he say about Okami's fight?

Greatest comeback EVER!!!!!!! Well, maybe not *the* greatest, but great.

I like Rogan and this fight was exciting and fun, but greatest ever? Caught up in the moment.

Time outs to check on that cut killed the rhythm but this fight was scintillating and def a candidate for foty.

I think it is a contender for sure. I loved it.

That fight had me on me feet screaming at tue tv.

Epic

Why do you guys have to nitpick everything?

Why can't we just enjoy how great Deigo vs Gil was? For fucks sake

That's what goes on here dude. Its an MMA forum. We nitpick everything. That's the point.

The commentary was very biased. Calling it like it was would be embarrassing for Diego.

No way was this better than Jones vs Gus, one it had virtually no defense, unlike J v G, and in JvG it was much much closer than this fight. Rogan is silly.

Agree. This was a one-sided beatdown that looked more exciting than it was because of all the whiffs Diego threw and how much punishment he took. Diego had one good punch in the third, that's about it. The 29-28 scores are crazy.

Back