youtube videos not showing, only the code

RawHawg

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Just a heads up that it seems currently all youtube videos are only showing the code, not the actual videos in posts. Thanks.

A sample screenshot of a few previously working vids:
2a0mfk2.jpg

That is strange

if you use the "Go Advanced" button in the reply there's a new Youtube button and the code is different

offtopic can you guys see the 'new posts' link? mine has disappeared & not sure if its because of my infractions. new posts is the main button i hit.
also cant access my public profile, is this because of dubbs aswell?

if you use the "Go Advanced" button in the reply there's a new Youtube button and the code is different

nice. I've wondered when they were going to step up and code for that. Spoilers, too. very nice. Bravo Sherdog engineers. Bravo.

same, trying to figure this new shit
[YT="W8yYJ_oV6xk"][/YT]
[YT="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8yYJ_oV6xk"][/YT]

nice. I've wondered when they were going to step up and code for that. Spoilers, too. very nice. Bravo Sherdog engineers. Bravo.

I tried to use the YT button tag the same way by pasting the info after the v= and it doesn't display the video

[YT="IAISUDbjXj0"][/YT]

I would like to officially recall my praise for the Sherdog engineers. I'm sure they'll get it right by tomorrow.

hmm, that's not good

looks like the code was changed recently when the admin added the auto youtube tags in the reply menu.

before it was

tinkered around, looks like you put a equals sign immediately after the first yt - ie [yt=]

and do everything else the same.

[yt=]8hEYwk0bypY[/MEDIA]

which looks like

[yt=]8hEYwk0bypY[/MEDIA]

Back