Youtube encourages people to subscribe to "black creators" just because they're black...

I don't understand the youtube content that brings in millions of views, like people like Logan Paul (who I only heard of due to that suicide video in Japan). I don't understand why these people become so well known. I know of KSI because of his FIFA videos and I'd imagine he's probably the most successful black youtuber but I just don't get any of it.

Being a father of three I’ve come to the conclusion that the only people pulling multi million views video after video are those channels who can appeal to kids and their habit of turning YouTube on auto play and letting it run for hours on end

Its Black History month.

Someone tells you to do something and if you don't agree don't do it.

What is the outrage? It bothers you that much that you had to create a thread?

You fuckin' triggered son!...

edit: There's even a little logo on the top left that says Black History (Black History Month) for fuck's sake... lol

No offense, but you are not really making a logical argument here.

You have made a series of appeals to a common practice that substitute for explaining why Black History Month = 's promoting of "black" content is good.

In simple terms: Does a politically correct month automatically Ipso facto equate to promotion of that month's content? No.

And, I am saying this as someone who thinks it is fine to have a Black History Month and promote "black" content.

How is that relevant?

A war where? And between who?

Better? You mean if third world immigrants stop flooding into Europe? So you're admitting if that stopped, that would mean things are getting "better"?

No, they won't. The projections are that more & more immigrants will flood into Europe over the coming years & decades, both legal & illegal. There's no signs or projections it will slow down and eventually stop. Especially because EU states are actively encouraging this mass migration by commanding EU coast guards to 'rescue' migrant ships just a mere kilometer off the North African coast.

What do you mean? I don't understand the questions.

Your argument is simply 'well this and that might happen, therefore your predictions for Europe are nonsense'. You literally had to resort to 'but what about an outbreak of a deadly disease?'. Christ you're desperate.

?????????????????

This is exactly the fucking point with 50 year projections of doom and gloom you dork.

You are not certain about anything. You don't know what's going to happen in the next 5, 10, 15, or 20 years. You don't know even know if things will remain the same, get better or get worse, or if it's even bad.

You said they're "under represented". That makes no sense on a platform like youtube because you're free to subscribe to whoever you want.

Maybe because their content isn't as good? The tweet said "subscribe to black creators". That implies we should subscribe to them simply because they're black. Stop putting words into youtube's mouth. You're saying what you think they meant rather than what they actually meant.

Who said anything about white youtubers? Not me, nor anyone else. The little guy? Again, you're implying there's a conspiracy to stop black youtubers from getting subscribers. Youtube is all about content: if people find your content entertaining enough, they will subscribe. Maybe the reason why black creators don't get as many subscribers is because their content isn't as good?
"Under represented" doesn't necessarily mean anyone is deliberately keeping them down, just that they are not on radar like White YTers.
Look I don't agree with YT on this but I also don't think it a big deal. YT got carried away with the "subscribe" comment.
I don't think Google (YT's parent) actually gives a shit about Blacks or are genuinely progressive; they are just virtue signalling , like how companies do eco-washing.

This is exactly the fucking point with 50 year projections of doom and gloom you dork.

You are not certain about anything.

No counter-argument. As expected.

You can literally see countries like France & Belgium showing the first signs of a fractured society, between Muslims & non-Muslims, and to a lesser extent immigrants as a whole. Those problems are only going to get worse in the future. It's a fucking awful situation and I see no reason to think otherwise. Doom & gloom are for very good reason. See my sig? Read it, and answer the question: which countries have a problem with Islamic extremism: France, Belgium & UK, or Poland, Hungary & Japan? Former or latter? Don't ignore this now, will you? We'll see...

No counter-argument. As expected.

You can literally see countries like France & Belgium showing the first signs of a fractured society, between Muslims & non-Muslims, and to a lesser extent immigrants as a whole. Those problems are only going to get worse in the future. It's a fucking awful situation and I see no reason to think otherwise. Doom & gloom are for very good reason. See my sig? Read it, and answer the question: which countries have a problem with Islamic extremism: France, Belgium & UK, or Poland, Hungary & Japan? Former or latter? Don't ignore this now, will you? We'll see...

Which countries are the richest? Which have interventionist in policy vs isolationist?

Could there be other reasons they're targeted by extremists beyond population of Muslims?

The United States has a far smaller Muslim population than most of those countries, yet they've been targeted most severely by extremists.

You are not certain about anything. You don't know what's going to happen in the next 5, 10, 15, or 20 years. You don't know even know if things will remain the same, get better or get worse, or if it's even bad.

Oh my fucking god you are so dense. I am saying IF things stay the same in regards to the mass migration of third world immigrants who are mainly Muslim, into Europe, this will cause huge fucking problems for Europe. Do you agree with that or not? All the signs are, things are going to get worse, not better. The migration of third world people into Europe will continue. Straight from the UN...

244 million people, according to them, are on the move. How many of them are headed to Europe? 10 million? 50 million? 100 million?

Notice how it says "migration is inevitable"... it's like the old leftist logic: 'resistance is futile'. What they're saying is, there's nothing you can do to stop it, because it's too big of a problem, so just accept it.

Some of y'all dudes really need to log off of Twitter as well as Facebook.

It aint good for your health.

"Under represented" doesn't necessarily mean anyone is deliberately keeping them down, just that they are not on radar like White YTers.

Because their content is not as good, maybe? Ever think of that?

American culture treats black people like perpetual victims that constantly need to be given training wheels. Nobody even bats an eye at that. Some black people get angry when you tell them they're not victims, they're offended at the idea that they can... actually achieve things on their own. But then they'd have to take responsibility for their success and failures, instead of blaming whitey every time something goes wrong in their personal lives.

Which countries are the richest? Which have interventionist in policy vs isolationist?

As expected, you totally refused to answer my question and I just KNEW that would be the case. As predictable as the fucking sunrise.

Hey dumbfuck, I'll spell it out for you: France, UK & Belgium have problems with Islamic extremism because they have large Muslim populations. Meanwhile, Poland, Hungary & Japan have ZERO problems with Islamic extremism because they have almost no Muslims.

Could there be other reasons they're targeted by extremists beyond population of Muslims?

No. How do you explain the bombing of a church in Nigeria? What does that have to do with foreign policy? Or the severe persecution of Christians in Pakistan? That down to some corrupt foreign policy too, yeah? Laughable.

The United States has a far smaller Muslim population than most of those countries, yet they've been targeted most severely by extremists.

Foreign policy is just a smoke screen. In fact, the USA hasn't been most severely targeted by Islamic extremists. There have been over 30,000 Islamic terrorist attacks (that's just attacks, not total killed) since 9/11, almost all of which have taken place outside of the USA, mainly in Muslim countries. Muslim extremists slaughter their fellow Muslims more than anyone else, because they don't believe they're 'Muslim enough', or the 'right kind of Muslim'. Again, nothing to do with foreign policy. That's just the kind of extremism a religion like Islam creates.

Oh my fucking god you are so dense. I am saying IF things stay the same in regards to the mass migration of third world immigrants who are mainly Muslim, into Europe, this will cause huge fucking problems for Europe. Do you agree with that or not? All the signs are, things are going to get worse, not better. The migration of third world people into Europe will continue. Straight from the UN...

244 million people, according to them, are on the move. How many of them are headed to Europe? 10 million? 50 million? 100 million?

Notice how it says "migration is inevitable"... it's like the old leftist logic: 'resistance is futile'. What they're saying is, there's nothing you can do to stop it, because it's too big of a problem, so just accept it.

Well, I'm not going to assume everything is going to stay the same forever, because it never does

Your whole white genocide theory is based on the fact that everything is going to stay exactly the same for the next 50+ years.

Actually, it's based on the fact that it's happening as we speak (Europe being flooded with immigrants) and there's no signs whatsoever it will stop and will actually only get worse.

Your only response is: well, it might stop... it might get better. You are pathetic.

Hence, bullshit.

You haven't proved it's bullshit. lol

Actually, it's based on the fact that it's happening as we speak (Europe being flooded with immigrants) and there's no signs whatsoever it will stop and will actually only get worse.

Your only response is: well, it might stop... it might get better. You are pathetic.

You haven't proved it's bullshit. lol

If by flooded, you mean, in 50 years Muslims might be 10% of the population, you might be right, if that's what flooded means.

If by flooded, you mean, in 50 years Muslims might be 10% of the population, you might be right, if that's what flooded means.

In France, Muslims are already at least 10% of the population. It varies from country to country but the only European countries that have escaped this third world onslaught are in eastern Europe. In 50 years time, countries like France, Belgium, UK, Netherlands, Sweden, Italy & Germany are going to be a hell of a lot more than just 10% Muslim. In the lower age groups, they make up much more than just 10% right now. That's a sign of things to come. And when you combine it with never-ending immigration from Muslim countries, Europe will be facing a disaster in the future, or rather a worsening of the already-existing disaster.

You're providing no counter-argument.

That means one out of ten people are Muslim.

That's a lot IMO. What about the next 50 years?

BTW, I don't really care about race or color, etc. And I'm agnostic deist, but I do think Islam is the retarded cousin of the Abrahamic religions.

That means one out of ten people are Muslim.

That's a lot IMO. What about the next 50 years?

BTW, I don't really care about race or color, etc. And I'm agnostic deist, but I do think Islam is the retarded cousin of the Abrahamic religions.

That's contingent on current trends continuing without interruption, of course.

Back