Youtube encourages people to subscribe to "black creators" just because they're black...

So?

I know WHY they're doing it, I was just pointing out how this SJW poison has made its way into so many facets of society.

And do they promote it? No.

Never claimed they were. Why the strawman?

No they're not. They're telling people to subscribe to people solely based on race, rather than if they actually like the content.

Because their content is better... maybe?

So?

Again, youtube didn't encourage people to "check out" black creators, they told people to subscribe to them, solely due to their race.

Under represented? No one's stopping black people from creating material for their own youtube channels. If black youtubers aren't as successful as other youtubers, maybe it's because their content isn't as good? God you SJWs are so hilarious with your conspiracy theories about blacks being kept down. It's youtube for fuck sake, people can watch whoever they like and subscribe to whoever they like.

Not the same thing. Leno never says 'buy cars made by [insert race]'.
I didn't say YT was keeping Black YTers down, I just meant they weren't as well known so YT decides to give a shout-out.

I don't even think this is good idea. Just saying that I don't YT meant any harm towards White YTers, they just wanted to promote Black YTers because they think it helps the little guy.

I didn't say YT was keeping Black YTers down, I just meant they weren't as well known so YT decides to give a shout-out.

I don't even think this is good idea. Just saying that I don't YT meant any harm towards White YTers, they just wanted to promote Black YTers because they think it helps the little guy.
I highly doubt that. I could buy if it is for black history month, but other then that its just the usual obvious affection white liberals have towards blacks(usually african americans) that they don't have for other non white races. African Americans are highly promoted throughout our culture in the us and have been for decades. They arent the little guy. they are a safe bet if anything. YT if they are doing it for any reason, are doing it because they are aware of the bias their liberal audience has for AA's,they hold the bias themselves or they are just aware that in the US the majority white population has a soft spot for black american stuff. They would never do the same thing for pacific islanders or some other small maginalised ethnic group, because whites and especially liberal white people don't care about them very much.

Last edited:
Not an argument. Your logic is literally: it's bullshit because I say so.

The reality is, the mass migration of non-white people into Europe, turning whites into the minority, and all the problems that will bring (total breakdown of infrastructure, massive decrease in living standards, increase in crime, terrorism etc etc) is destructive to white people. If you believe I'm wrong, explain why.

Without outside interference? What do you mean? The immigrants are an outside interference.

Not centuries, that's for sure. Western, Southern & Northern Europe will be third world hell holes by the half way point of this century. By the end of this century, Europe will not exist in any way shape or form. What you think of when you think of Europe, will be gone. In its place, will be a mish-mash of uneducated, backward, tribal, mainly Islamic groups, fighting with each other and with any resistance from the small minority of remaining whites.

/cue game of thrones gif because you have no counter-argument

What happens if there is a major disease or environmental event? Do you think population growth will remain the same?

What about a war? How does war impact population growth and the movement of populations?

What if everything doesn't just stay the same but everything gets better? Will the growth rates stay the same? Will the growth impact on population group more than others? One continent more than others?

What do you think the likelihood of any of these types of events occurring positive or negative based on what we know about the history of mankind and earth in the next 5 years? What about the next 10 years, or 20 years? Or the next 50 years as you racist likes to worry about?

How am I supposed to believe your 50 year predictions when you're too dumb to even read your own sources most of the time?

I can't believe this shit tier thread has so many replies.

And now I'm in.

Only black folks putting out anything worth a damn on youtube is....

Clifford Owusu
Angry Black Nerd
Rap Critic
Gaming Illuminati
Yusha Thomas
Terrence Trent D'arby
And John Witherspoon's cooking channel.

I can KINDA get that, just like how the Anarchist Cookbook was a no go for a long time for the same reasons.
Cody's method involved peeing on straw, composting it for 18 months, and then extracting the nitrates. Meanwhile there's videos out there from people who have been promoted, King of Random, showing how to make gun powder with store bought materials.

I bitched about it in the thread itself, dumbass.
tenor.gif

This reminds me of Jamie Foxx's bit on J-Lo.

I highly doubt that. I could buy if it is for black history month, but other then that its just the usual obvious affection white liberals have towards blacks(usually african americans) that they don't have for other non white races. African Americans are highly promoted throughout our culture in the us and have been for decades. They arent the little guy. they are a safe bet if anything. YT if they are doing it for any reason, are doing it because they are aware of the bias their liberal audience has for AA's,they hold the bias themselves or they are just aware that in the US the majority white population has a soft spot for black american stuff. They would never do the same thing for pacific islanders or some other small maginalised ethnic group, because white liberal people don't care about them very much.

If White liberals cared about Blacks more than anyone, they would have called out Israel's anti Black racist policies long ago. They would have called out Israel for supporting Apartheid South Africa. They would have called out American Orthodox Jews for dealing in diamonds from South Africa during Apartheid. White liberals also would call out Arabs for their anti Black racism, and Muslims for their enslavement of Blacks in Africa.

I don't like GoldenNirvana, at all, but he's got an (unintentional) point.

Although I don't speak for all Blacks and Africans, I'm of the steadfast opinion that we don't need youtube shilling for us...that we don't need to beg the Oscars or hollywood for "diversity", that we don't need to fucking kneel during sporting events to address the issues that we've been grappling with since forever. It's like we're taking all the gains made from the civil rights movements of the past and trying to force fit a pair of skinny-jeans on them.

We got the tools, we got the talent; the means to our emancipations should never be externalized, otherwise (in my view) that emancipation is just another type of slavery.

I know youtube means well (and is trying to cater to the largest possible market) but It's kinda embarrassing (at least to me.)

That, and the whole Black History Month thing. lol. we don't need a month, we need a Plan.

If White liberals cared about Blacks more than anyone, they would have called out Israel's anti Black racist policies long ago. They would have called out Israel for supporting Apartheid South Africa. They would have called out American Orthodox Jews for dealing in diamonds from South Africa during Apartheid. White liberals also would call out Arabs for their anti Black racism, and Muslims for their enslavement of Blacks in Africa.

I said they care more about blacks than other non white races. You've pointed out yourself that you consider middle eastern people and jews to be white so your examples don't really apply to what i am saying. I specified that it was usually African Americans in the case of liberals in the Us because I assumed both of us are americans. I kept saying "black american" and "AA" for a reason. Among the non whites, black americans are without a doubt the white liberals favorite children in my country. although, It is true that in the hierarchy of race created by white liberals in the us, black american people over here are placed above blacks from other parts of the world. However, I've seen many european liberal people who are critical of israel for what you mentioned.

Last edited:
I didn't say YT was keeping Black YTers down

You said they're "under represented". That makes no sense on a platform like youtube because you're free to subscribe to whoever you want.

I just meant they weren't as well known so YT decides to give a shout-out.

Maybe because their content isn't as good? The tweet said "subscribe to black creators". That implies we should subscribe to them simply because they're black. Stop putting words into youtube's mouth. You're saying what you think they meant rather than what they actually meant.

Who said anything about white youtubers? Not me, nor anyone else. The little guy? Again, you're implying there's a conspiracy to stop black youtubers from getting subscribers. Youtube is all about content: if people find your content entertaining enough, they will subscribe. Maybe the reason why black creators don't get as many subscribers is because their content isn't as good?

What happens if there is a major disease or environmental event? Do you think population growth will remain the same?

How is that relevant?

What about a war? How does war impact population growth and the movement of populations?

A war where? And between who?

What if everything doesn't just stay the same but everything gets better?

Better? You mean if third world immigrants stop flooding into Europe? So you're admitting if that stopped, that would mean things are getting "better"?

Will the growth rates stay the same?

No, they won't. The projections are that more & more immigrants will flood into Europe over the coming years & decades, both legal & illegal. There's no signs or projections it will slow down and eventually stop. Especially because EU states are actively encouraging this mass migration by commanding EU coast guards to 'rescue' migrant ships just a mere kilometer off the North African coast.

Will the growth impact on population group more than others? One continent more than others?

What do you mean? I don't understand the questions.

What do you think the likelihood of any of these types of events occurring positive or negative based on what we know about the history of mankind and earth in the next 5 years? What about the next 10 years, or 20 years? Or the next 50 years as you racist likes to worry about?

Your argument is simply 'well this and that might happen, therefore your predictions for Europe are nonsense'. You literally had to resort to 'but what about an outbreak of a deadly disease?'. Christ you're desperate.

How am I supposed to believe your 50 year predictions when you're too dumb to even read your own sources most of the time?

?????????????????

Back