Youtube Channels about VGs that you enjoy

Yeah Yahtzee is pretty good too. His ZP series is very entertaining.

Oh, and Boogie too. Great guy.

This too, especially this.

I thought his Francis character was who he actually was. In reality, he's possibly the kindest human being in the world haha

Last edited:
im not a gamer and havent even played these games, but frankieonpcin1080p's videos of arma3 and similar games are all bloody awesome.

that sort of role playing game seems really awesome though im sure it would require a huge time commitment that i certainly do not have.

There is this guy who does sort of mythbusters style episodes, but I can't remember his name or find him anymore. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

Good thread bro. I love dem youtube channels

This dude's hilarious

This dude too

I love this guy as well

That JonTron video is hilarious. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I have never heard of him before.

edit: found it.

Love love love Pop Fiction, hell I even started a thread on here about it but it got no love. Just another GameTrailers gem. Its too bad they dont make them anymore.

Love love love Pop Fiction, hell I even started a thread on here about it but it got no love. Just another GameTrailers gem. Its too bad they dont make them anymore.

GameTrailers got ruined when they had all those layoffs and got bought out. Sure they kept on a lot of the guys you see on screen including that huge douche Geoff Keighley but it's just not the same there anymore, like what happened with 1up.

Only one i watch at the moment is Jesse Cox playing Farcry 3. Mostly watch CS:GO pro matches on Twitch along with some other casters like Original Weed, Lirik, Flom, Yoni (hottest chick on Twitch), Hotted and some others.

Used to watch a ton of Youtube play throughs or play alongs. Ever since Twitch came out i transitioned to that mostly.

yoni2.jpg

I'm at work, so I can't watch any of the videos posted so far and I can't post a video, but my vote is for BikestMan. I'm an idiot, but I actually laugh out loud at a lot of what he says.

I will find a link and post it later.

FWIW I think you were the person who got me into it so that thread at least got my love. Didn't know they stopped :icon_cry2

Jaboodystudios on youtube is funny, its not strictly gaming, its talkshow, gameshow, skits and other shit as well, but I enjoy their stuff. They have a couple great series they did. Outlast and the DLC are great series from them, Super Mario 3D world and Rust as well. Here's one of my favorites.

They stream on twitch on tuesdays and wednesdays too.

Also Dashiegames as others have mentioned is pretty good as well.

Thank goodness no one has said that obnoxious clown Pewdipie.

I used to watch loads of channels. These days I only watch Supergreatfriend and Raocow.

Back