You're in a bar fight, And your birthday month is who has your back....

Horoscopes have no meaning. I want Me, Francis Ngannou, and Derrick Lewis to clear a bar room

Got Conor.

I hope the other guy is not born in June.

Nate-Diaz-slaps-Conor-McGregor.png

159_Conor_McGregor_vs_Nate_Diaz.0.0.jpg

Conor kicked his ass in both fights though. No padding on the gloves in a bar fight Nate is gonna get dominated.

Only think i'm worried about is if Shields is there to throw shit cuz then everyone is going die from laughter.

Damn, a bw to cover my back...? He can fight the midgets. I'll beat up the big guys.

Conor kicked his ass in both fights though. No padding on the gloves in a bar fight Nate is gonna get dominated.

Only think i'm worried about is if Shields is there to throw shit cuz then everyone is going die from laughter.
wat

If their first fight would have been a real fight, Conor would be dead.

The picture obviously is prime Tyson, but all of the other fighters are much more recent, so I was just clarifying that Tyson is the one we have to go back in time to get.

I'm not surprised motherfucker

Getting crunk with Rumble, sounds like a good birthday to me
B-v6V2OUMAA9Bci.jpg

wat

If their first fight would have been a real fight, Conor would be dead.

Well not really because without gloves Nate would have been hit harder and he wouldn't have been able to run away in the beginning of the fight like he was. He'd bump into people or the wall or pool table. etc.

Bob Sapp awesome, in gonna trade him for Badr Hari

Well not really because without gloves Nate would have been hit harder and he wouldn't have been able to run away in the beginning of the fight like he was. He'd bump into people or the wall or pool table. etc.
I'm not discussing this fantasy match with you. Conor got rekt and would be dead if the ref didn't step in.

Back