You're gonna get old and ugly. Resistance is futile.

She exercises her vagina at the office by herself in her chair and has been doing it all her life since her mother told her it was important when she was a teen.
Ya fine but that really isnt what i was saying. A lot of sex is good for you.

This saying that having lots of sex makes you loose is wrong. Not having sex will actually make your muscles weaker. in conjunction to having lots of children is what makes a woman looser.

I disagree. A woman can have tons of sex and still be out of shape and not in control of her pelvic floor. Just because a dick is filling her vagina it doesn't mean that her pelvic floor is being worked unless she's in shape and makes a conscious effort to. Alternatively, a woman can be sexless and work her pelvic floor if she understands how to control the muscle.

You're right in that having sex is healthy, but it doesn't mean a woman can't maintain good health and muscular strength in that area even if she goes through long periods of abstinence
Ya fine but that really isnt what i was saying. A lot of sex is good for you.

This saying that having lots of sex makes you loose is wrong. Not having sex will actually make your muscles weaker. in conjunction to having lots of children is what makes a woman looser.

I disagree. A woman can have tons of sex and still be out of shape and not in control of her pelvic floor. Just because a dick is filling her vagina it doesn't mean that her pelvic floor is being worked unless she's in shape and makes a conscious effort to. Alternatively, a woman can be sexless and work her pelvic floor if she understands how to control the muscle.

You're right in that having sex is healthy, but it doesn't mean a woman can't maintain good health and muscular strength in that area even if she goes through long periods of abstinence
Eh wrong. Ask any gynecologist and they will say "use it or lose it" sex even if you are an out of shape mess still works your muscles. The very act of orgasm and being turned on works your muscles. Of course that alone isnt going to put you in tip top shape but its better than no sex at all.

You can think what you want. My dick's experience is worth more than your gynecologist's opinion. Sex is good, but it doesn't replace exercising your pelvic floor on your own.

You must not be very good in bed if you don't properly exercise your pelvic floor.
Eh wrong. Ask any gynecologist and they will say "use it or lose it" sex even if you are an out of shape mess still works your muscles. The very act of orgasm and being turned on works your muscles. Of course that alone isnt going to put you in tip top shape but its better than no sex at all.

You can think what you want. My dick's experience is worth more than your gynecologist's opinion. Sex is good, but it doesn't replace exercising your pelvic floor on your own.

You must not be very good in bed if you don't properly exercise your pelvic floor.
Lol at your subtle insults. "Oh you must have low self esteem."

At that age, I'll most likely be close to death due to alcoholism and cocaine binges.

Jeri Ryan always been fine as hell though.

Name please.
Courtney Peldon: http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Courtney_Peldon

She used to have a tight body back in DS9: Valiant but it seems she gained weight in the perfect place!

valiant_369.jpg

Unfortunately, she also lost weight... In the WORST place:

courtney-peldon-summertime.jpg

Having lots of sex doesnt make you loose infact a lot of sex strengthens your vaginal muscles. Having lots of kids will make you loose.
A mom banger I see! Related to this thread, you must know why Jeri Ryan left her first husband. It was because of his constant sexual pressure. Although there were conflicting details, it seems he would ask her specific things she was not comfortable with. Without forcing her, he was using his influence as executive on Star Trek: Voyager to force the issue.

Don't ever put that kind of power in my hand when it concerns Jeri Ryan. I will use it to the limit and die at the end of my strength.

Yeah.. Pushing 40, and still look damn fine! Genetics are a motherfucker..

[YT]
mr-chow.gif

green chicks were always hotter than the red ones

#space

Jeri Ryan is the wife of a french chef. Pretty sure good food help having an amazing shape even at 48 years old and being happy.

Favorite woman in sci-fi : Claudia Black. Still lovely at 44 years old.

Deanna Troi still annihilates the pretenders.

Just saw the new Star Trek. That was a fun film! Dno't know why I didn't see it in theaters.

the great thing about highschool prostitues is the older and uglier I get, they stay the same age.

Back