You're gonna get old and ugly. Resistance is futile.

Indeed.

If @Banchan had any moral character she/he'd hook us all up with some good Korean tunes, Preferably the raunchy kind with women n such, and translate them as well!
I guess you can start with Bloom. Lyrics? Make up your own!

I guess you can start with Bloom. Lyrics? Make up your own!

She's getting easier to understand in this one:

!!!!!

Trouble is, these could be and probably are years old by the time the show up in the west.

Almost like trying to catch the latest episode of Godzilla!

Nice topic, bro. Good effort put forth.

I hate makeup. I really hate it when you can see thick makeup on a woman, and when you can see the end of the makeup at the jawline and there's two noticeable colors from her face to her neck. My wife is Filipina and I absolutely abhor what I call "clown face" - a white foundation on golden brown skin. It's repulsive and makes them look insane.

I opened up an Instagram account last year so I could follow some of my favorite fighters. Naturally, I also explore random stuff, and quite popular on Instagram is all the makeup tutorials and shit and it is absolutely appalling to see how many thick layers of makeup some women put on their faces. I cannot fathom how they can walk around like that all day with such thick layers.

I love natural women and even more I love the confidence natural women in have in not feeling like they need makeup to go out.

#instamakeup
#cakeitup
#thatsincredibu!

Jeri Ryan is the wife of a french chef. Pretty sure good food help having an amazing shape even at 48 years old and being happy.

Favorite woman in sci-fi : Claudia Black. Still lovely at 44 years old.
I call her "The Voice". Sure she is nice and her body is hard to ignore. But damn when she starts talking, I melt. I always try to discover when she's working as voice actor, she's hard to miss but she does so much stuff.

Lately, I caught her in Dragon Age: Inquisition, Destiny and in an Episode of Rick and Morty!

maxresdefault.jpg

Claudia-Black.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Of course these days, she could go under the name "Claudia Blonde":

806d4622c53e34dd9b7b5920cf73133f.jpg

s4_7_00080.jpg

Deanna Troi still annihilates the pretenders.
Had anybody argued? She's The Queen. I'm involved in a fan campaign to get BBC to cast her as the next Doctor Who. Can you imagine how many Trekkies would switch to Who if Marina took the Phone Booth?

Had anybody argued? She's The Queen. I'm involved in a fan campaign to get BBC to cast her as the next Doctor Who. Can you imagine how many Trekkies would switch to Who if Marina took the Phone Booth?
Shes the once ever. The Fedor of Trek Babes. The things i would eat out of her asshole,you...you guys got no idea.

Shes the once ever. The Fedor of Trek Babes. The things i would eat out of her asshole,you...you guys got no idea.
No need for details! It's funny: for me, Marina falls in the "wife" category: I would not be happy to "get her" and never see her again. Jeri goes one step over that: she falls into the "mother" category: I wouldn't hit her without impregnating her! She's too physically perfect, THAT is the women I want to bear my child.

Of course, she's already a mother to a fantastic child: this is only fantasy. Fortunately, there is an escape to this reality: there are billions of other women out there! None on her level but billions to help us forget...

No need for details! It's funny: for me, Marina falls in the "wife" category: I would not be happy to "get her" and never see her again. Jeri goes one step over that: she falls into the "mother" category: I wouldn't hit her without impregnating her! She's too physically perfect, THAT is the women I want to bear my child.

Of course, she's already a mother to a fantastic child: this is only fantasy. Fortunately, there is an escape to this reality: there are billions of other women out there! None on her level but billions to help us forget...
You dont wanna marry her after what i done to her, in my mind. Demona too. Watersports,the lot.

I call her "The Voice". Sure she is nice and her body is hard to ignore. But damn when she starts talking, I melt. I always try to discover when she's working as voice actor, she's hard to miss but she does so much stuff.

Lately, I caught her in Dragon Age: Inquisition, Destiny and in an Episode of Rick and Morty!

maxresdefault.jpg

Claudia-Black.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Of course these days, she could go under the name "Claudia Blonde":

806d4622c53e34dd9b7b5920cf73133f.jpg

s4_7_00080.jpg
Totally agree. +1000.

I discovered her in Farscape. Her voice is incredible. Claudia is aging well, has an atypical but beautiful face, a nice body... Wonderful woman.

this was GOAT-level Troi - though it didnt last very long - she was very pancaked ass which could have been readily fixable with squats.

in terms of beauty, i found her the most attractive. in terms of body sexy, Jeri was built like a fucking barbie doll. like she was drawn. jolene's lips are very distracting - they are swollen some episodes and less swollen in others, her body is pretty nice but doesn't hold a candle to jeri's.

Terry was pretty hot too - i don't remember what kind of body she had, dont think they uniform they wore on DS9 was very revealing.

janeway's shape was hilarious - she clearly lived on a diet of coffee and cigarettes to keep her slim - she had less of an ass than Troi and had jon jones legs to boot - her chesticles weren't bad for a woman of her age but overall, not very attractive.

beverly crusher is still one of my faves though - when she came back i was in love at first sight.

this was GOAT-level Troi - though it didnt last very long - she was very pancaked ass which could have been readily fixable with squats.

in terms of beauty, i found her the most attractive. in terms of body sexy, Jeri was built like a fucking barbie doll. like she was drawn. jolene's lips are very distracting - they are swollen some episodes and less swollen in others, her body is pretty nice but doesn't hold a candle to jeri's.

Terry was pretty hot too - i don't remember what kind of body she had, dont think they uniform they wore on DS9 was very revealing.

janeway's shape was hilarious - she clearly lived on a diet of coffee and cigarettes to keep her slim - she had less of an ass than Troi and had jon jones legs to boot - her chesticles weren't bad for a woman of her age but overall, not very attractive.

beverly crusher is still one of my faves though - when she came back i was in love at first sight.
Sqats? Dude, TNG was running in the 90s. Were you there? I can assure you: sqats were not a common things then. Only bodybuilders and serious athletes did squats with weight. Women were not yet encouraged to lift weight, they were mostly squating "freely", nothing else.

Jeri was more than a doll. Like I said earlier, she had a "natural athletic body". She didn't need to train hard to have that shape. I can assure you, those tights have never squated weight! She was tall and her posture was a big factor in her attractiveness. We would have seen her much more mobile if her cat suit permitted it! The only thing I got is this:

Look at the speed: a natural gifted athlete! <cheer>
DishonestWelldocumentedIraniangroundjay.gif

Of course, who needs tights when you have those:
giphy.gif

Or a commending, dominatrix voice:
DamagedCompassionateFinwhale.gif

As for Terry, there is a rumor she insisted on always wearing the officer uniform. It was a "Dax commitment thing, not to "hide the material". She had solid Cs, maybe Ds. There's ONE scene in the mirror universe where Sisko gets to hit her, we can see the goods under her garment. The more popular shot is that one, of course:

60f536f88be25503f08ea46e58ad1bb2.jpg

The spots were all painted by hand by a very lucky guy. A "Cool Hand Luke", I believe...

Last edited:

To finish with Trek babes, one of my passion. Janeway was OK, you are absolutely right on her diet. She was "cigarette thin" that is for sure! I liked her more than common starbabes: I place her above Denise Crosby, above most Trek guest star (including DS9's Leeta) and other pinups. I really liked Voyager's girls. In fact, my top 5 contains 2 Voyager babes. Jeri is numero uno, always has been for me. You will not agree with my number 2, nobody does:

latest

Intelligent girl, can direct movies now, athletic, good actress and very nice "café au lait" skin. Wow! Sure, her character was not meant to be attractive but when she wore the Tank Top to go rescue "the scum of the Universe", she was hard to beat.

Who can dislike a dirty woman?
tumblr_inline_ol2auxhkDt1t343zc_1280.jpg

Now, Beverly has diplomatic immunity in my book. As a natural readhead standing tall at 5'7, she cannot be ignored or classified: she's just irresistible.

Call me crazy but I. still. would.
ricc-star-trek-panel-gates-mcfadden.jpg

Jeri is on convention duty and she bumped into lifeless nerds begging to take a picture. She obliged for the young lads, of course:
DA12gRmUIAA5rQN.jpg

Never showed her boobs. Cannot be a fan.
Do you really need to see them? I mean, her garment was skin tight, she was always keeping her shoulder backward and her back straight, to push them even more. Besides, it would have spoiled the fun. Monica Bellucci has hours of full naked footage but I still find her more attractive in a designer dress.

Maybe an android with full visual enhancement can scan the goods for us. Let's ask him, shall we?
DA3uG0yVoAARsK_.jpg

Back