You're about to leave the Sherdog Network- SUPER ANNOYING!

At least it doesn't ask us "are you sure you want to leave: yes/no?"

That would drive me insane.

That's next I'm sure. They went from a streamlined direct link approach to what they have now, their overbearing sense of power will undoubtedly go to their heads and a Nazi-esque "yes/no" is the next logical step in their unquenchable thirst for dominance.

Surprised there hasn't been a "Wasteland this shit!" post yet. Guess this annoys everyone.

I agree, it's basically like having a sign outside your front door telling you, you're about to leave your house. It's ridiculous.

High five on this thread. Shit bothers me to no end. Lord only knows that this will fall upon deaf ears though.

it sucks but it is a free forum after all, a little revenue for them to keep the site up and running is not too bad. i usually open it up in another tab anyway, so i keep doing whatever until the page loads.

it sucks but it is a free forum after all, a little revenue for them to keep the site up and running is not too bad. i usually open it up in another tab anyway, so i keep doing whatever until the page loads.

Yeah, there's always that.

Protip to the uninitiated: if you click on a link with the mouse wheel it'll automatically open it up in a new link without having the need to right click and choose "open in new tab".

I have never had this issue, ever. From whitebelt to now, not once.

That's not to say it doesn't exist, it just baffles me to why I've never had the issue

Going to have to agree. I cannot think of a single forum I visit except this one that does something as annoying as taking you to a splash page because you clicked a link you're interested in going to. Completely unnecessary.

Back