You're about to leave the Sherdog Network- SUPER ANNOYING!

fedorrespect27

White Belt
Reaction score
I really hate this thing. Please stop it sherdog.

''You're about to leave the Sherdog Network....''

I agree

It wastes time and sometimes it doesn't even load right.

its a pain and pointless, I know I'm leaving the sherdog network because I clicked the link! Plus I'm not really leaving the network as firefox just opens a new tab anyway.

i bet it counts it as another click on teh site. more clicks = more ad revenue

It works for shit. Half the time, shit closes before I can even click the link. Contributes to my decline in use of Sherdog.

Fail.

its a pain and pointless, I know I'm leaving the sherdog network because I clicked the link! Plus I'm not really leaving the network as firefox just opens a new tab anyway.
/\
My thoughts, too! And it doesn't work when I'm trying to access the link from my PS3.

Someone could code a greasmonkey script to fix that.

That's so fucking annoying. Sometimes I just copy the link and past it in another tab.

That's so fucking annoying. Sometimes I just copy the link and past it in another tab.
I would do that as well, but it takes almost as much time as just clicking the link and waiting. All in all, the "leaving the sherdog network" thing just plain sucks.

Exactly and half the time it just stays on that lame page.

When we see professional journalism and/or less comments by a bunch of immature morons that's the dead giveaway that we left the sherdog network.

Do they think we're retarded or something? When we hover over a link the status bar lets us know where we're going. Hell, most of the time that information is in the thread itself. It's a huge fail and Sherdog ran smoother without it.

At least it doesn't ask us "are you sure you want to leave: yes/no?"

That would drive me insane.

Back