Your WWE champion is 1-16 since Sept 13th

LuchaBear

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
1-16 since Sept 13
0-11 since beating Sting at NOC

Is this right? When people will look back at these record low ratings well Rollins was the champion, will he get the blame?...

Well at least he wins the PPV matches.

1-17.

Per Bryan Alvarez on the radio show that was on from 3-4pm EST.

Chicken shit heel playing a chicken shit heel, nothing to see here.

And his PPV wins were against Grandpa Sting and beating John Cena with the help of..... John Stewart:D

How many other people have wins against Sting on a WWE PPV?

Oh, right.

still don't understand why they book him to lose so much

that's pretty impressive

he's still champ

lol the only win was against Sting lmao

I actually really enjoy how Rollins is a coward, but then when he puts on his white ranger suit at PPVs, he becomes a killer.

I don't like how they are booking him.

Everyone would if he wrestled more often.:)

Stinger did say in that documentary about his WWE title match shot, is that he jobbed to H b/c he thought it would be his last match.

Stinger did say in that documentary about his WWE title match shot, is that he jobbed to H b/c he thought it would be his last match.

That does make sense I guess.:)

Its frustrating really. I get they want him to be a coward heel but its getting ridiculous.

His move set is too good to be wasted on a chicken shit heel

I think that this is just standard modern WWE booking. If somebody is a champ or they have the MITB case WWE feel that they can lose and still remain credible because they have a belt/case. It doesn't work often though as we have seen many times in recent years.

Ric Flair pretty much lost all of his matches in his career except for the 16 times he won the belt.

Back