Your weird Fedor rumor of the day: Fedor vs Tito in July?

To all of you guys commenting on Tito's suit, the picture I posted is from the Affliction era, so around 08-09. It's the best picture I had of Tito and Fedor together. This isn't a recent picture.

Fedor bodies Tito at any time of their careers. Would love to see it.

Tito is a name but Fedor would smash him. Def better than guys Fedor has been fighting though.

I think for Japan Wandy would make more sense, as a legit fight Mo would make more sense.

So to me this seems like a 3rd option but def not a bad one. I dont think Tito has much of a chance but its a name that def would attract interest.

Would be a very nice matchup.

However

There's probably a lot of political red tape to go through for Fedor to fight a marquee Bellator guy.

I wouldn't blame Coker if he didn't want to put any of his big name fighters against ole Teddy.

Bellator gains nothing - the fight wouldn't draw any additional attention to Bellator or Tito.
And Tito very likely loses, which puts him on the shelf for 6 months and stalls his momentum/draw even further.

So Fedor came out of retirement to face fighters with either no record, or horrible records.

Easy fight for Cheeto. Too bad Fedor would never sign that contract.

As long as Ortiz interviews Emelianenko after the fight, and calls him the greatest heavyweight of the night, I'm perfectly fine with this.

I don't see how it's "weird". Fedor vs Tito makes a lot of sense.

All these people debating the stylistic faux pas of Tito's 3 button suit, but not a word about GOAT's sweater.

would be awesome but i dont think tito would ever take that fight

Back