Your weird Fedor rumor of the day: Fedor vs Tito in July?

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
http://worldofmma.ru/slux-fedor-emelyanenko-protiv-tito-ortiza-na-rizin-v-iyule.html

fedorsweater.jpg

Google translate (which is hilarious, by the way...the bad guy of huntington beach):
According to one insider news MMA, close to the leadership of the Japanese promotion, who wished to remain anonymous, is currently working on the organization of the fight Fedor Emelianenko and Tito Ortiz. The fight will be held in the heavyweight division and held in one of the tournaments RIZIN FF, presumably in July.

After Fedor announced his return to the fights, Tito Ortiz had challenged him, but then "the bad guy of Huntington Beach" insisted that the fight took place in the light heavyweight category, which serves American. However, Fyodor not going to leave the heavyweight division, which feels comfortable and which spent virtually his entire career.

It is known that after the first fight Fedor, after more than three years since his last release in the ring, there are many dissatisfied, who felt that the choice of Jaideep Singh as a rival of the legendary Russian fighter was, to say the least, strange. Guide promotion promised that the next opponent will be quite a different rank. Called by various names - and Wanderlei Silva, and Randy Couture, and even Brock Lesnar, however, according to insiders, the organization is working to fight Fedor vs. Tito Ortiz.

Tito Ortiz had 30 fights, 18 of them won. He resumed his career in 2014 by beating Alexander Shlemenko tournament Bellator 120. In his last fight, he failed in an attempt to win the championship belt from Bellator Liam McGeary, submission loss in the first round. Fedor Emelianenko had his first fight since returning Dec. 31, won a TKO in the first round of Jaideep Singh.

Not going to lie, I would be very excited if true. Sadly I don't think Tito would take the fight.

Not going to lie, I would be very excited if true. Sadly I don't think Tito would take the fight.

I dunno; he took the Liam fight where nobody was giving him much of a chance before hand. I think they could make it happen if Bellator allows it. They'd probably have to agree on a catchweight of like 215lbs though if Tito is saying LHW and Fedor is saying no.

Fedor vs Tito at 215 would be awesome.

Fedor ducking King Mo

There's probably a lot of political red tape to go through for Fedor to fight a marquee Bellator guy.

I wouldn't blame Coker if he didn't want to put any of his big name fighters against ole Teddy.

Idk what is worse if this possible fight or Tito's 3 button suit.

Idk what is worse if this possible fight or Tito's 3 button suit.
There's nothing wrong with a three button suit, but he's wearing it like a chouch. It looks like has all three buttons buttoned. The middle button should be the only button done up on a suit like that. Or at the very least always leave the bottom one undone.

I know skinny suits are in right now, but, a Conor McGregor douche suit would look kind of silly on a big dude like Tito.

There's nothing wrong with a three button suit, but he's wearing it like a chouch. It looks like has all three buttons buttoned. The middle button should be the only button done up on a suit like that. Or at the very least always leave the bottom one undone.

I know skinny suits are in right now, but, a Conor McGregor douche suit would look kind of silly on a big dude like Tito.

Lol no, 3 button suits are so 90's. Goat suits are nice but the problem is that they are waaaaay too skinny and short for him. I like slim suits , a 2 button slim suit is the way to go ....but Conor goes way too far.

I know skinny suits are in right now, but, a Conor McGregor douche suit would look kind of silly on a big side like Tito.[/QUO
Lol no, 3 button suits are so 90's. Goat suits are nice but the problem is that they are waaaaay too skinny and short for him. I like slim suits , a 2 button slim suit is the way to go ....but Conor goes way too far.

Imo it depends on the cut. This is bad

style-9427-sauve-three-button-suit-with-flat-front-pants-cut-with-an-athletically-fitted-silhouette.jpg

But what's wrong with this?

LL

Bare in mind that I swing a hammer for a living and I live in the Midwest, so I won't be afraid to admit if I'm wrong:D

This if you wear a three button suit and the bottom one done.. You are a red neck.
You never ever do that.

Imo it depends on the cut. This is bad

style-9427-sauve-three-button-suit-with-flat-front-pants-cut-with-an-athletically-fitted-silhouette.jpg

But what's wrong with this?

LL

Bare in mind that I swing a hammer for a living and I live in the Midwest, so I won't be afraid to admit if I'm wrong:D

You are not wrong 3 buttons are the original way.
Its classic.
You sire are a classy guy.

You are not wrong 3 buttons are the original way.
Its classic. Its been around for + 80 years IIRC
You sire are a classy guy.

What's the point of having it at LHW. Doesn't Tito drop from like 230lb to fight anyway? They would be within like 8lb of each other I think.

Pathetic fight, but would enjoy watching Tito get Zulu'd.

Well with what is out there for Fedor fights it is one of the better options.

One of the least intriguing fights possible but way better than Jaideep.

This is completely normal.

Weird, would be Fedor fighting Jaideep Singh (1-0).

Back