Your unpopular opinions on music

RexChapmanFan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
- There is a lot of very good Christian music
- 90s country music is great
- Grunge sucked

Grunge did suck, Early 90s is good, but mid to late 90s really sux. Kurt Cobain, and Nirvana are all MSM hype. Anyone who disagrees just cant admit they were had. All the bands they inspired are the same.

Rap is total shit and is the downfall of black society and part of white society.

I really don't like music and don't really listen to it very often... mostly just listen to talk radio

Unless you grew up listening to them, I don't understand why anyone likes the Beatles these days.

Pink Floyd sucks and it isn't "rock"

Agree with TS about grunge and 90's country

Grunge ruined rock. Though I'm Not sure if that's so much of an unpopular opinion.

Country sucks, Jazz mostly sucks. Rap sucks, R&B was good in the 90's but sucks now. AC/DC sucks, the Beatles are overrated, dubstep sucks, Bieber sucks, Kanye is overrated, most pop music sucks.

Mumble rappers are hot garbage.
80's-90's hip hop s GOAT.
Dave Grohl is underrated.

- Country is legit (never appreciated it until I grew up and left the south)

- It's not Rap itself that is bringing down our community, it's the rap that glorifies nothing but negativity and materialism that our youth, unfortunately, gravitates to.

- Southern gospel can be great

-Miley Cyrus is actually pretty good

- Bluegrass (particularly their covers) is pretty dope

- Led Zepplin's best songs are the ones the didn't steal anyway.

Last edited:
Pearl Jam was a bigger band than Nirvana until Cobain killed himself(Before anyone argues this with me let me state that record sales data actually backs this up from the time)

the beatles are just, blahhhh. dont care for them at all.
pop music is fukkin great, suck it. currently listening to avril xx

once gangsta rap came along, rap has been 100% crap

A lot of these are not unpopular opinions, they're terrible opinions

oh yeah, i like avril's hello kitty song. it's not bad, it's a fun fukkin pop song and that's what pop is about imo. good times man.
it's also not racist. it was well received (if not loved) by avril's japanese fan base. it was white american's that got their panties in a twist about it, because they like to think they're the goddamn authority on what people should be offended by or something. didnt deserve the hate that it got.

Back