Your Ultimate Sparring Partner

This product will be at the Arnold Classic, this weekend. Any and everyone is welcome to punch and kick it, and to bring the pain.

This maybe a good product. Foam density is a critical factor and thin pads can protect you better than thicker pads with cheap foam. I dont know of any other product that will move with your body except a redman suit and they hurt. I think its worth giving it a shot. Like you say it may not be good for hooks but I can use the heavy bag for that!
I may want to try it out. Thats Fair!

This maybe a good product. Foam density is a critical factor and thin pads can protect you better than thicker pads with cheap foam. I dont know of any other product that will move with your body except a redman suit and they hurt. I think its worth giving it a shot. Like you say it may not be good for hooks but I can use the heavy bag for that!

Windy, Fairtex, Combat sports, etc., all make belly pads, thai pads, and thigh pads, that have a tendency to move around when used with a sparring partner. They all use quality foam and are not a complete piece of sh**!!!

Windy, Fairtex, Combat sports, etc., all make belly pads, thai pads, and thigh pads, that have a tendency to move around when used with a sparring partner. They all use quality foam and are not a complete piece of sh**!!!

Yes I agree with you. But then again you cant hold them like a shield in front of your body and flex them outward and dip and pivot them toward an opponent. Its true they slide around. But the upper part of this product looks like its held and you can move side to side whether you are stationary or not. Since the bottom thigh pad hooks into the hand held upper portions with quick releases . I think the person may be able to keep the pad from shifting only in the direction you want them to. Maybe you can push out and beat the crap out of someone with the pad during Sparring as your running toward them.

Yes I agree with you. But then again you cant hold them like a shield in front of your body and flex them outward and dip and pivot them toward an opponent. Its true they slide around. But the upper part of this product looks like its held and you can move side to side whether you are stationary or not. Since the bottom thigh pad hooks into the hand held upper portions with quick releases . I think the person may be able to keep the pad from shifting only in the direction you want them to. Maybe you can push out and beat the crap out of someone with the pad during Sparring as your running toward them.

what the hell are you talking about, this account was created to promote the product like the first (2 posts only on this thread, Feb 2008 join date), slide around? you see any sliding around going on here buddy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l42HiWkx_o

have fun trying it out at 200+ bucks a pop

I'll fly in for the Arnold Classic and try it for free. Thats Blacknight for the Mickey Mouse Kiddy Fight Video link.

hahahahahahaha did you just call a WBC/Lumpinee Muay Thai Champion training with one of the top trainers at one of the most respected Muay Thai camps in the world a Mickey Mouse Kiddy Fight? I pitty your ignorance, get ready to get FLAMED for that one, I suppose you respect those pathetic guys in the "Shadow" video? your just pissed I called you out on creating this account because you needed a positive comment on this piece of sh!t product because everyone was flaming you

I'll fly in for the Arnold Classic and try it for free. Thats Blacknight for the Mickey Mouse Kiddy Fight Video link.

MickyMouseKiddy Fight? that guy would kill you and your crappy rip off pads.

Funny how youre selling a martial arts product but you know NOTHING about martial arts.

If you put stuff out there for sale you have to be willing to take criticism for the product. If it smells like shit, looks like shit, it probably is shit.

Your attitude= shit
your product looks like= shit
so therefore it must be= shit

You can get a good pair of thai pads/mitts and a belly protector and you got the best training tools out there.

241601298_f6144d4523.jpg

I'll probably be at the Arnold's on Saturday and Sunday. Maybe I'll kick you in the legs.

I ouldnt dare hold one of those for an experienced muay thai practiocioneer

Can we get an IP address check on special forces and iron butterfly....? I'm betting they're the same person...

They should try advertising this shit on Bullshido.com also...they think they're getting it here bad now...wait till the Bullshido folks rip into their product....

LMAO, no thanks I don't partcipate in point or dancing (Katas whatever you want to call them) competitions, I'll stick to real pads

Far be it from me to FLAME, but...

I've studied in Traditional Arts (Karate, Kung-Fu) and none of the dudes I've trained with would touch this thing! Can't you just imagine someone kicking a hole through the flimsly A$$ padding???!!!:eek:

This product gets the offical "NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh, SON!"

Far be it from me to FLAME, but...

I've studied in Traditional Arts (Karate, Kung-Fu) and none of the dudes I've trained with would touch this thing! Can't you just imagine someone kicking a hole through the flimsly A$$ padding???!!!:eek:

This product gets the offical "NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh, SON!"

I wasnt trying to flame traditional martial arts, I just was trying to say only someone who has no focus on power would use this thing, I apologize with an Andy Hug HL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KltbxRVP0gU

Back