Your top Netflix original shows

I'm not missing out at all. I can go a lot of places to see violence and brutality these days, I want a good story too and that isn't anywhere to be found in what I was watching.

I do like the casting for Castle tho. I dig that actor.

On topic:

I'm digging Mindhunter so far. It's not for everyone tho so I'd be surprised to see it on a lot of lists.
Still think you should watch through till at least episode 3. That kid from episode 1 you literally don't see him after that episode it's just used as a set up so to speak.

Mindhunter and Narcos for me. Stranger Things season 2 was a let down

1. Mindhunter
2. Bloodline
3. The OA
4. Stranger Things
5. The Punisher (only 2 eps in, but it's fun so far)

Also like Bill Burr's cartoon show F Is For Family
I forgot about Mindhunter. That’s a great show. I may have put it in my top 5 if I had thought of it.

Still think you should watch through till at least episode 3. That kid from episode 1 you literally don't see him after that episode it's just used as a set up so to speak.

The writing is the problem for me bud, not just 1 or 2 characters. It's not a big deal, I usually don't dig shows like this (or most comic book films for that matter) to begin with. But I thought I'd give it a shot because it was a new Netflix thing. But I can tell after just the one episode it's not my cup o tea. I'm too picky to get into something like this. The last show that was a bit 'stock' like this I got into was 'Justified', so it's really rare for me to get into things like this to begin with.

I'm more of a 'Wire', 'Boardwalk Empire' type guy where there are long developing plots that are rooted in realism and so on. Fantasy 1 man army stuff is too out there for me to be enjoyable.

in no particular order:

Orange is the new black (only the first 2 seasons... just pretend the end of season 2 was the series finale)

Daredevil

Punisher (I'm only on episode 6, so I suppose it could turn out crappy, but so far it's good)

Stranger Things

Glow (I loved this show. The humor is very subtle and clever)

Now there are also a bunch of great shows I watched on Netflix that weren't Netflix originals, but they still make the subscription price well worth it.

Breaking Bad
Sherlock
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Better Call Saul

I gotta check Sherlock out, considering I'm a fan of the main actors

Also +1 for Breaking Bad, didn't watch it on TV but binged it on Netflix and WELL WORTH IT

I gotta check Sherlock out, considering I'm a fan of the main actors

Also +1 for Breaking Bad, didn't watch it on TV but binged it on Netflix and WELL WORTH IT

Sherlock is awesome. Some episodes are weaker than others, but overall it's a really fun show.

Oh, and I forgot to include Black Mirror and Louis. I don't care how many people he's asked to watch him mastrbate, that show is great.

It's not a Netflix original as it aired for three seasons on Comedy Central but Brickelberry can be fucking hilarious.

Love Black Mirror, the first couple episodes were REALLY weird, but the rest super interesting and fun.

1. Black Mirror
2. Mindhunter
3. 13 Reasons Why
4. F is For Family
5. Stranger Things or The OA

Back