Your top 3 wrestling themes from the 90s

Horse Style

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The 90s was a great time for wrestling entertainment. I was still in primary school so I didn't yet know the matches were largely scripted and the results predetermined. Nevertheless, I appreciated the many great wrestler themes of that era. My top 3 (in no particular order) would have to be:

Stone Cold's classic theme

Bret Hart's theme

Undertaker's ministry theme

What are some of your favorite themes from the 90s (and I guess early 2000s)?

dat honorable mention

[/spoiler[

Last edited:
Psycho Sid
[yt]q_sssFfmIDc[/yt]

Diesel
[yt]rv6QuVs5uQs[/yt]

Papa Shango
[yt]5HkmGtpsc-4[/yt]

The Undertakers pre-ministry theme belongs in here.
[yt]jAwEHe0ooNQ[/yt]
Shit sent shivers down my spine as a kid. Best intro in all of sports entertainment.

There is a Pro Wrestling forum.

Psycho Sid
[yt]q_sssFfmIDc[/yt]

Diesel
[yt]rv6QuVs5uQs[/yt]

Papa Shango
[yt]5HkmGtpsc-4[/yt]

[yt] tags don't work no more. You have to use the media tags which is the film cel in the reply section. Just enter the whole url.

Anyone remember the dude who came out to natural born killaz by ice cube. He was in ecw I believe

The different variations of the Undertaker's theme song is number 1.

Sting is number 2 because he's my favorite wrestler, but his theme doesn't touch Undertaker's song.

Toss up between The Rock and Stone Cold. Whenever there music hit, you knew stuff was about to go down.

Kane's come in a close 4th...that fire though!

The different variations of the Undertaker's theme song is number 1.

Sting is number 2 because he's my favorite wrestler, but his theme doesn't touch Undertaker's song.

Toss up between The Rock and Stone Cold. Whenever there music hit, you knew stuff was about to go down.

Kane's come in a close 4th...that fire though!
I'm not so crazy about Undertaker's biker theme songs.

The thing I really like about the 90s is that it wasn't only the top tier wrestlers that had bad ass themes. I loved hearing Test's theme even if the character was a bit bland.

Malenko's theme was awesome. It sounds like the final dungeon of a JRPG.

Last edited:
Anyone remember the dude who came out to natural born killaz by ice cube. He was in ecw I believe
That would be New Jack
ymme.gif

I'm not so crazy about Undertaker's biker theme songs.

The thing I really like about the 90s is that it wasn't only the top tier wrestlers that had bad ass themes. I loved hearing Test's theme even if the character was a bit bland.

Yeah, I guess I didn't have the Kid Rock Undertaker in mind when I said that. Although, I kind of liked when he blended the two.

I guess Jim Johnston is the guy we have to thank for a lot of these theme songs.

Road Warriors' L.O.D. theme in WWF

Last edited:
Back