Your top 3 games that deserve total remake or/and further support (DLCs, maps and so on)

Fallout 3
Resident Evil 4 remake
Oblivion

Ninja gaiden, the Xbox version, what a great game.

Both sigma remakes sucked, and let's not talk about the third one that needed like 3 remakes until it was playable, that guy that replaced the cookie guy can't make a thing right

I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't know about Thronebreaker. The head guy said in an interview a while back (may have even been in 2016) that Geralt was retired for good and his team was taking an indefinite break from Witcher games. He said they were very excited to do cyberpunk 2077 and get to work in a different setting.

Edit: in a more recent quote that I just read they say there will be more games in that universe, but still sounds like Geralt is retired.

KOTOR2, Alpha Protocol and Neverwinter Nights 2. All Obsidian games. All broken or unfinished. All amazing if you can look beyond their shortcomings. Probably not much money in remastering those but damn they could use it.

Star Control 2( A legit one not the shit they are trying to make now)
Summoner

Interstate '76
Warcraft 3
No One Lives Forever

Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 - The NES games that preceded Metal Gear Solid.

Blackthorne

Twisted Metal - I want HD remake
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 - bring it back with online. Arcade perfect port.
Quake 2 - HD remake as well

1. Warcraft 3 (an extra campaigns would technically do, game still look good as it is)
2. Age of Empires 2 + extra maps
3. Fallout 2

Don't know if it's been said already (haven't read full thread yet) but AoE 2 is currently getting new content in the form of the HD edition on Steam

Knights of the Old Republic deserves a remake with mod capabilities.

Final Fantasy 7 deserves a remake not being made by someone looking to just
make money. A direct remake, no changes to combat, story or world.

Kingdom Come Deliverance deserves a real mod kit so actual mods can be made for it...with modders working on its bad combat, and expanding its world, it can easily top Oblivion and Skyrim. A few expansions would also be great...fuck DLCs and the money grab it brings.

Tenchu
Bushido Blade
Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver

There was a badass Russian game about pirates, it's called SeaDogs. It's really old, but it was damn, damn good. Would love a new one. Actually, the devs are making something but the whole project is a big question mark yet.

X- Wing / TIE Fighter
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Mechwarrior 3

Back